Chapter 6- The Hunger

"Please, daddy." I felt a strange and familiar whining come out of my lips. Colton wanted me to beg. I looked up at him with shame. I was begging for a guy's cock. I couldn't explain it, but I also couldn't fight it. 

"Baby," Mr. Takada sat back on his heels and put his hand to my cheek. "It's ok. You're safe with me." he assured then asked, "What are you afraid of?"

"I've never done that before," I admitted like it was something to hide that I'd only been with girls.

"You're worried you won't be good at it? I'll teach you," he laughed.

"No... it's not that... it's just," I started but then felt lost for words.

"You're worried you'll like it or even love it? Guess what, you will! It's great!" he laughed again but then got serious. "You are who you are, and love who you love. Would you rather there was a girl here?"

I thought about that as he laid down next to me and brought me over into his chest. He wrapped his muscled arms around me and a surge of warmth spread through me.

"Would you rather be trying to bring her pleasure?" His hand slid down my back and his finger poked inside me.

My body lit up and a gasp escaped my lips. I slid my hand down his abs and pushed my fingers into his briefs.

"Hmm? Does that sound nice, baby? A warm, wet pussy ready to receive you?" He growled.

His lips touched my forehead and my skin prickled in goosebumps. His finger poked inside my hole and he quickly found that spot that made my tent stand at attention.

"Is that what my boy wants?" he asked as he opened me.

"No... sir," I hissed and my lips puckered on his nipple.

His finger strummed my prostate and my cock leaked inside the jock. I rubbed it against his side, humping his abs in time to his finger inside me.

"Are you sure? Maybe we can find you a nice girl to take care of your need. You can drill her like a real man, not this gay stuff, right? You don't want to be daddy's boy anymore?" he asked.

His finger worked my hole and had me arching my back and pushing against it to get more. My body felt electric at his touch, and something about his deep, growling voice had my cock on edge.

"Yeah, bro. That's what you want, bro? Let's go find you a nice hot girl. Then you can show me what a real man you are," he breathed as his his lips kissed under my chin.

He kissed his way down my cheek then nibbled on my ear. It turned out to be another super sensitive spot. This Colton kid was one big nerve ending. Everywhere Mr. Takada touched lit up and begged for more.

"Uhhhh," I whined as his finger worked inside me.

I rubbed my jock against his thigh and whimpered for more. He had me so close to firing off. My hand slid down to his cock and I unconsciously began to stroke it.

"Don't grab a cock, dude. That's gay," he warned me with a laugh, but Colton inside me wouldn't let it go.

I gripped it and pumped the hefty shaft. It felt like a real man in my hand.

"You want that? Yeah? Tell daddy what you need. Tell him what a begging little boy you are. Tell him the truth," Mr. Takada went back to his daddy growl. 

My eyelids fluttered as a million electric pulses shot through me. I was right on the edge.

"I need you inside my hole. I need daddy to own his boy. Make me yours, sir," I begged.