start

Bakugou fell in love with midoriya when he first lay eyes on him. The small green hair boy, beautiful green eyes, adorable smile you would die for. He was perfect to bakugou he hates it when others were near him.
He got violent with a few kids who he thought was a threat. He once stabed a kid with a pencil onto their back because they were messing with midoriya. He loved deku he wanted him all to himself. He belonged to him no one but him and no one can stop him.

------years later-------

Bakugo was still friends with deku even after he said he was quirkless but he still hates that deku had to "help him" at the river he felt weak. If he had to help me what if im to weak to help him out when he needs me he thought during that time. He would follow deku to what ever he went to his class, lunch, home, and sometimes the bathroom but he won't go in he would wait for him outside. He would sometimes go over to his house sometimes his mom wasn't home but he never took advantage of deku because he never wanted to do anything harmful against his will. They would watch tv, study, read, and play games. A small secret bakugou does he would sometimes steal dekus stuff sure its messed up but he doesn't care he took a few hoodies a few shirts anything that smelled like him. He had alot of pictures of deku sure its messed up but he cant help it he has one of deku getting ready,walking to school, sleeping, eating, and way more pictures he did it because he cant CONTROL himself when it comes to deku. Bakugou wanted to be a hero to protect deku from danger and to be his number one and not AlLmIgHt. He knew deku wanted to be a hero but he was quirkless so he couldn't and he knew he would sometimes be made fun of by other but bakugou when try and beat them up but was always stopped by deku.
He loved deku with all his heart and soul he doesn't know what he would do without him.

---some time pass they are in ua---

Deku was givin a quirk by all might after the villain attack bakugou did hate that day. He could have lost his sweet izuku he could HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF HIM. He knew hus quirk was givin to him but he wanted to protect izuku. He thought he must do better to protect him become stronger so he wont be in danger. Bakugo did hate his class mates especially the ones close to his deku. He hated the fact that they hanged out with deku more and got closer. He still hanged out with deku but they got busy alot so he started to make time for him. He still walkes him to home to school. He still fears that his sweet deku will be taken but someone like half an half bitch or gravity girl or worse glasses freak. He CANT STAND IT DEKU WAS HIS AND NO ONE ELSE. He doesn't want deku to choose someone eles thats not him he can't stand it he needs him. He needs him he doesn't know what to do if he loses him his sweet izuku what would he do.