chapter 4- death of a bitch-

[There is no drug use my mistake]

Bakugou woke up from an amazing dream he had about his sweet izuku. He then got up and took a quick shower changed and brushed his teeth. He packed the things he'll need for later. He then started to head down stairs in the kitchen to made breakfast for himself. He made some toast for himself then walked out to go see his izuku. When he got there he saw his izuku waiting for him with the smile that makes his heart skip a beat. "H-Hey deku" he mange to say "hi kacchan how did you sleep last night" he smiled "good what about you" bakugou replied "great". They then started to walk to school. Bakugo always did enjoy walking with his sweet innocent izuku.

**Time skip**

They made it to school and of course who would walk up to them and give his izuku a big hug. It would be Urarka. Bakugo hated her with every bone in his body. Class soon started he made his way into class and he couldn't help but glare at urarka. Soon the teacher came in and started to teach class. As soon as class starts they started to write notes. Bakugo grabed a piece of paper. He knew dekus handwriting very well and started to write in his hand writing hey can you meet me behind the school after school. I want to tell you something important- izuku.  Bakugo smirked then bended the paper so it would fit in her locker. He then continued to write the notes for the class.

**time skip**

It was lunch time so everyone headed to the lunch room. Bakugo on the other hand was trying to find urarkas locker. After some time past he found her locker he kept a close eye on her so he knows her locker number. He slid the note into her locker then headed to lunch. After he made his way to the cafeteria hus friends were waiting for him in there table. He went to go get his food. He then looked to see urarka having her arm around HIS DEKU and oh boy did that pissed him off a whole bunch. He them stormed over to yhe table to were his friends were.

**time skip*

Everyone started to head over to there lockers to get their stuff. Bakugo quickly grabed his stuff and made it off to were he can see urarka. She opened her locker grabed her stuff then saw the note. She grabbed it then read it and felt her heart beating out of her chest. She got her stuff then walk out to behind the school. bakugo then texted deku that he had something to do and that he couldn't walk with him home. Bakugo  then followed her after she walked off. She made it behind the school and waited for "deku" to come. Bakugo was smart enough to know to wait until most of the kids left the school. Urarka started to grow impatient and thought "is he even coming?". Bakugo then slowly walked behind her and after urarka sighed he put a cloth over her nose and mouth. He put something in the cloth to knock her out.  Uraurka started to struggle and started to move around and fight off the sleepiness she felt and failed. After a few minutes if her struggling she was knocked out. Bakugo smirked then put her over his shoulder.

Bakugo found a way to get to his house without some people seeing. He opened the house with his key then made his way to the basement. He put down urarka onto a chair and tied her  hands and legs. He then got the table filled with the tools he was gonna use. He made his way out of the basement to wait until she woke up.

Time skip>>_><

Gravity grills pov

I woke up realizing in not in the back of the school. I paniced a bit and started to move around and i realized i was chained up on a chair. I started to shake then i hear a voice. "So you're finally awake" i had a feeling i recognized the voice. Then i heard foot steps and i then saw him katsuki bakugou. He walked down the stairs to me and chucked  "Not so brave now are you now." I had tears in my eyes and i couldn't speak because i had a tape over my mouth. I then felt his hand over the tape then RIIIPPP he ripped the tape off. I screamed but was cut off with a slap. I was shaking as he glared at me. He laughed a bit and look and me in the eyes.

"Do you have a crush on izuku"

I didn't answer i just sat there shaking and he did like that he grabed my head and started burning it. "YES I DO" i screamed he then let go and chuckled. He then dragged a small tablet over that had a tablet cloth over it and he removed it to reveal weapons **whats he gonna do with that** i thought while shaking.

Torture warming<<skip if you dont like it>>

No ones pov

He grabed a knife and chuckled "you deserve this for trying to steal whats mine" he then stabed her in the thigh she was about to scream but he then put the tape over her mouth. He removed the knife and stabed her again but on her other thigh she started to cry out in pain as bakugou laughed. He then grabed a saw and grabed her hand he placed it on a tablet and started to saw off her fingers. She then started to scream in the tape in pain as more tears came out. Bakugo saw all of her fingers off on the right hand . He then grabed some scissors and grabed chuncks of her hair and cut if off urarka started to struggle of her chair. That pissed bakugou off and he kicked her in the stomach. He ripped off the tape and before urarka can scream he shoved a chuck of her hair in her mouth and put the tape back on. She gagged a bit and struggled more. Bakugo then got pissed off and grabbed the knife form her thigh and then stabed her eye. She cried more of pain while bakugou laughed more and more. He ripped the knife out along with her eye. She screamed in pain or tried to. She started to shake more and Bakugo smirked and then leaned down to her and stopped smiling and coldly said "izuku is mine and you really think you can take him away from me" he then grabed a couple knife then stabed her in the arms legs and head. He then leaned in and unchained her and pushed her to the floor she twitchd a bit and tried to crawl away from him but couldn't due to the pain. She can feel her vision getting blurry she then felt a sharp pain on her hips. Bakugo started kicking her in the hips. After that he said "im done"  he then walked to get something urarka couldn't see it well but when he started to walk to her she realized it was a hammer. She tried to crawl away but her then stomped on her she then look at him as she saw the hammer get close to her face....

<<tourte sence over>>

Later bakugou dragged urarkas body into the forgets in a black bag after dismembering her. He then buried the bag deep into the gound then ran home.

He when to go shower and changed he brushed his teeth then walked outside to go burn his clothes to get rid of evidence. He then when to his bed and slept with no regrets.

((Sorry if the torture sence was bad))