chapter 2--the plan--

Bakugo woke up he got up and showered then got ready he went downstairs. His dad gave his the same smile form the other day he walked to go eat then leave real quick. He ran to dekus house in time to see him walk out of his house. Bakugou waved at deku with a smile he smiled brightly and walked up to him to give him a hug. Bakugo frozed a bit then hugged back quickly enjoying every moment of it. When they stopped bakugou face was a bit red izuku looked at him concerned "are you ok kacchan?" To which he replied "h-uh yea im good".

They walked to the school and of course uraraka ran to deku to give him a bear hug. They made eye contact a bit she smirked while he glared at her. As soon as they stopped she dragged him away to class away from bakugou which pissed him off. It was fine he knew what to do with her soon. He was on his way to class to see kirishima and denki waiting for him. He walked past them to of course them catching up to him. They tried to have a conversation with him but bakugou ignored them but thinking of ways to get rid of uraraka. As soon as they got to class bakugou sat down at his seat and waited for class to start. As soon as class starts the yellow caterpillar came into the room.

---time skip---

It was now lunch time bakugou was watching deku eat with his friends. He can't help but glare strongly at urarka while she was talking to deku. She was blushing while talking to him along with the others. She looked a bakugou for a bit to see him glaring at her she smirked a bit. Bakugo was more pissed off and wanted to kill the bitch already but she knew she needed a plan and just quickly kill her. He wanted to see the fear in her eyes her tear while he cuts her into pieces. He smirked at his own thought know how much he's going to enjoy her suffering. Bakugos squad was wondering why was he smirking.

Later that day bakugou waited for his izuku to go out to go walk home. When izuku walked out theu started to walk to school. "How was your day kacchan?" Bakugo grumbled "ok what about you" "good and are you sure you seem upset" deku said concerned.
"

No im good dont worry about it nerd" he replied . They continue to walk together deku was a bit worried about bakugou. There was nothing but silence while walking in their way home. Bakugo managed to break the silents by asking deku "how's auntie?"

*or should he say his soon to be mother in law- sorry I'll leave*

Deku smiled and replied "she's doing great now" bakugou couldn't help but blush a bit at the sight of dekus sweet smiled. "Thats good" he mumbled.

---when they made it home---

Bakugo walk inside slammed the door closed took off his shoes and then stomped upstairs. "QUIT FUCKING STOMPING UPSTAIRS" his mom yelled to which he ignored. He walked into his room and just jumped down on his bed and laid there. *dumbass gravity bitch thinking she can take me izuku* he angrily thought *this bitch got another thing coming*. He got up and when to the bathroom to go shower.
After the shower he got dressed and started to do his homework and kther things.  After he finished everything he decided to go out to get some supplies.

He went upstairs to got get his shoes on. He walked out but before leaving he yelled "IM GOING TO THE STORE OLD HAG TO GET SOME SHIT" then slammed the door shut. He didn't have a car yet so he had to walk. He made his way to a store and walked around a bit. He needed supplies for somthing important. He found a few things there that caught his attention. He didn't get alot he got a few knifes, a bucket, hammer. He walked to go pay the cashier gave him a weird look bakugou just said "its for a couple family members that asked me to get a few things they need when i was going to get things and shit." The cashier bought the excuse and bakugou paid his stuff then left. He walked to a pharmacy to get sleeping pills and other pills.

It wasn't hard for him to get them he got them paid then left. He started to walk back home after getting the things he needed later.....
He had his keys then opened the door he closed the door then looked around to see his mom asleep. Be sigh in relief and made his way to the basement. He walked to it and opened it and started to walk inside and turned on the lights. He hasn't really gon into the basement in awhile. He looked around and saw blood stained weapons he should be shocked but wasn't he knew who did it. He laughed a bit then got a small table and placed down the weapons he'll need soon. He grabed a blanket and covered the weapons. After that he walked out and turned off the lights then walked upstairs. He went into hus room and changed into comfy clothes and walked into his bathroom and brushed his teeth then walked to his desk. He put up his stuff and then saw a picture he had of his sweet izuku he grabed the photo and smiled *oh ....izuku........you'll be  mine ....soon after they are out of the way* he smirked then put the photo up and walked to bed to go sleep. He laid down on his bed and smiled *tomorrow will be* bakugou then closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep and dreamed of his sweet izuku who was his and only his and he is gonna make sure it stays that WAY.

((I did it another chaper sorry for the wait )) ((i hope i made it good and you like it)