Chapter 23

Previous Chapter

Tea sighed then she look at Arthur as she smiles and nodded "yeah, you right Arthur.... Well then, let's go guys" she says Arthur nodded, then he look at Oliver and Molly who is arguing and he just smiles. Then, he look at Haven and Cecile, he elbowed Haven "come on.... Let's go back" he says. Haven look at Arthur and he just smiles as he nodded.

Continue

Third POV

Shinn walking down the road, he glance at the Shrine that now quite far from him. He just took a slightly glance at it as he walked back, suddenly he bumped into someone and he fall to the ground. The person offered his arm as he look at Shinn "uhh, I'm sorry...." he says, Shinn stood up as he was helped by the person. He clean the dirt on his clothes, he look the person "ohh, is okay... You don't have too." He says. Then he suddenly widened his eyes as he look at the person.

The person had dirty blonde hair with green eye. Shinn somehow knew that face before, the person look at Shinn and he tilted his head as he waved his hand in front of his face "uhh, sir.... Is everything okay?" He says. Shinn snapped back to reality, and he look at the person. He smiles and nodded "y-yes, I'm fine... I have to go" he says as he left the person. The person look at Shinn who left him. Then, he just smiles "glad to see you well brother..." then he started to walked back and left.

As Shinn walking, he still think of the person that he met. 'I thought I see him somewhere, but.... Who is he?' thought him. Suddenly someone patted his back and smiles "yo! Shinn!" Says him. Shinn jolted and he look at the person behind him. The person had brown spikey hair and brown eyes with orange headphone on his neck. Shinn sighed relieved then he smiles "hey, Yasura-kun" he says smiling. The boy name Yasura smiles as he slightly messed his hair "you think of Arisato-san? Eh~~" he says smirking.

Shinn face slightly red and he just look away from Yasura "w-what are you talking about!?" He says. Yasura just giggled as he patted his head "yeah, yeah I know that.... But what's wrong? You seems in out of space before..." he says as he look at him quite worry. Shinn just smiles as he look at the skies "there's this person who I bumped into.... Somehow he look familiar, but.... I don't know who he is" he says. Then he look at Yasura and smiles awkwardly.

Yasura tilted his head and he touch his forehead as he put his other hand on his "are you okay? You not sick aren't you?" He says. Shinn just pouts and he push his hand away from his forehead. Then he look at him "hey! I'm not sick okay!! Is just weird and I know that's weird!" He says then he crossed his arm. He sighed and he hold his head as he shook his head "why you here anyway?" Shinn look at him and tilted his head.

Yasura just smiles shyly as he rubbed his cheek "uhh, senpai and the other are looking for you.... They says that their will be another one of them based of what Arisato-san just say" he says. Shinn look at him and nodded "I see... How's she?" He says. Yasura look at him and he smriks "I know you think about her too.... Don't worry she's fine" he says. Shinn sighed and he elbowed him and he started walking "I just worried okay!" He says. Then Yasura just laughed and he followed him.

To Be Continue.