Requests

WOLFRAM DE CORDOVA
Philippines

LEA is shocked.

This would be the first time seeing her after Prague. So it is quite curious in my part seeing her like this....so pale and disoriented.

It's a rare occurrence for the Broadway diva to be caught of guard. And for not able to recover from initial shock is so unlike her.

Did something happen?

"Wolfram? It rings a bell." Mr. Muhlach said. And by the way he is looking at me, I wouldn't be so surprised if he attack me. "Are you Cielo Arya's acquiantance?"

I raised a brow, "Oh, not just a mere acquaintance. We are quite close." I replied confidently. I briefly look at Lea who is throwing daggers at me.

"Childhood friends." I added. Provoking Lea is one habit I can't seem to understand. In so many different ways, she reminded me of Ciel.

"So you are a freak too!" Mr. Muhlach snarled at me and took few steps towards me. "What does that kid wanted to do this time?"

This reaction is not what I am expecting, it's true that I anticipated that they will not welcome me in their home. And for the several minutes that I am here, it's a miracle that they didn't throw me out.

Freak, huh? So they are calling their daughter a freak now?

I laughed out loud. Honestly, this is so freaking hilarious.

"Yeah!" I said in delight. "I am a freak as much as your precious Cielo Arya. Or should I say, Kendra Carmela?"

In a flash, Mr. Muhlach managed to grab my collars and shove me hard. I am taller than him, much taller, and stronger too. But the force he exerted almost made me trip.

"Get out of our house. You are not welcome here." He said and called out the security.

I turned to Lea. "I brought your grandson."

This is the main and only reason why I am here.

Lea jumped out of her seat and looked wide-eyed at me.

"Grandson?"Astonishment and at the same time, excitement in her voice when she said that. I bet Cielo must have informed at least her mom about me coming here.

"Dashiel Aries Yuri Meyers de Cordova." I smirked. "Mouthful isn't it? But it suits him. Would you want to meet him?" I asked.

"Ciel....she....gave you a son?" Lea whispered. I watched her swallowed hard and nodded.

All my life, I had never seen a face so crestfallen.

"Where is he?" she demanded.

I heard Aga yelled at the two security guards while pointing a finger at me. I do not know what he is saying but I am very positive that he is instructing the guards to take me out off their property.

I was about to voluntarily get out of the house when Lea grabbed my biceps and refrained me from walking.

"No! Wolfram is our guest. It would be very impolite to treat him this way." She said to the guards but I am pretty sure she is talking to Aga.

This is really interesting. Trouble in paradise?

...

The dinner table is silent.

I observed them quietly as they chew their food. Mr. Muhlach glances at me from time to time, being cautious and observant is a must have for a family head. And I admired him for that. Lea on the other hand is focused on her plate, while Nicole...