Chapter 5

He's sooooo hot!!!!

Read till the end!!! This chapter will shock you!! Reason in the a/n at the end.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Your POV

They're kissing. Shu and Maxpein are kissing.

I felt my knees starting to get wobbly, my shoulders went down. My mouth remained opened and tears started to prick my eyes.

"(Y-y/n), are you alright?" Valt asked.

'No Valt, I'm not okay,' "Yes of course, why wouldn't I be?" I stupidly answered.

"You sure?"

"Yes, Valt."

"You really sure?"

"Yes."

"You really really  sure?"

"Mm."

"You really really really sure?"

"YES VALT NOW CUT IT OUT!!!!" I screamed so, so loudly. My sadness was replaced by shock when I realized what I did. I looked back into the room just to see Shu and Maxpein looking at me. Shu had a shocked face, while Maxpein has........... a smirk.

"Oh, (y/n)! I didn't notice you were there. I thought you were in the halls." She said sarcastically.

"(y/n)..... (y/n)!" Shu's voice was the last thing I remembered.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Shu's POV

Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!!!! She fainted. And she also saw us kissing! Why the actual frick did she even kiss me?!?!

Valt and managed to get (y/n) in a guest room, which Maxpein surprisingly has. After laying her down, I instantly grabbed Maxpein by the shoulders.

"Why the heck did you kiss me?!"

No response.

"Why did you kiss me?!"

Nothing.

"HEY! Why'd you-" I was cut off when she suddenly took my hands off of her shoulders and pointed towards (y/n).

She's......... crying. Well, still crying.

"Get her tears in here, QUICK!" She said-well, more like ordered- and gave me a small bottle. "You need her  tears, yes?" She continued. Realizing that she did that to help me, I wasted no more time and somehow managed to get (y/n)'s tears in the bottle. After she's done crying I put the cap back on the bottle and turned to Maxpein.

"Thank you. For helping." I said.

"It's nothing." She said with a smile.

"And, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were only helping us out. I thought-" she cut me off.

"It's okay, you're probably gonna ask, 'how in the world did she know that I love (y/n)?' Its written all over your face, bud," she said with a smile.

Then she suddenly looked at Valt who was staring at (y/n) (I legit forgot he was with us). She had this look on her face that uh, how do I say this? She looked like she was suspecting him of something.