Say It Now - AG feat. nilu

Karlie's POV:

She was still so beautiful as I stared deep into her blue eyes, she leaned forward and kissed me and I kissed her back and I felt my cheeks get wet as we both were crying.

"Taylor, I can't, we shouldn't.... I'm married"

I shouldn't have thought of her in that way while I'm married but I can't help it, I never dealt with my feelings because I was forced to forget about them.

I took her hand and had her sit in the garden with me, between our white roses.

" Taylor, you wanted honesty and I am tired of hiding this but I'm married now so the truth doesn't matter anymore, I might as well tell you the truth..."

Her facial expression changed a lot and ranged between happy,sad, confused and interested in a matter of seconds.

"My parents didn't approve of our relationship, the found out through the tabloids even though they didn't exactly knew what we had, she threatened to disown me if I didn't stop everything, I never had the chance to deal with my feelings for you or us or even Josh, it all happened so fast and if I'm honest I don't know how I feel about him even now..."

She just sat there and didn't say anything,which scared the living daylights out of me. I didn't exactly tell her how I felt but I told her the truth about why we ended so abruptly.

Taylor's POV:

I was kind of hoping she was still thinking about me even if it was from time to time and now she just kind of admitted she still felt something.

I was relieved and sad and I just sat there in silence as the last rays of sun shone on her golden locks and in that moment,nothing or no one had ever been this beautiful.

It felt like my breath had caught in my throat and all of a sudden I felt her fingertips softly touch my wrist and I knew that I could never love anyone more than I love her.

" What are you saying Karlie? Because I am really confused. You answered my question about what happened to us but it doesn't make anything clear about what is happening between us now."

She looked me in the eyes and a stray tear rolled down her cheek. I couldn't help but wipe them off. I never liked seeing her cry.

We sat im silence and I just hoped for the best, that maybe she would still love me or feel something for me.