Star - Bazzi..

Karlie's POV:
"Can we go get a drink or something please?"

She smiled softly and nodded, we headed towards the gate and I softly chuckled at her entrance method.

" We'll use the gate and just walk a bit to your car because my fence climbing days are long gone"

She laughed at me and I saw those beautiful blue eyes glint with mischief. I just wondered what she had in mind, each time she had that look, it meant trouble.

We went to a club and had some drinks and danced. Taylor sat at the bar, slowly sipping on her drink while on her phone and it kind of drove me mad, I was here to spend time with her and she was on het phone.

I had a few shots and some cocktails and I was feeling really good and just wanted to dance,so I grabbed Taylor's hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

"We have to leave soon because I have a surprise for you, little miss lightweight" was all she said to me and I smiled to myself and I just kept dancing.

Taylor's POV:
I could see that me being on my phone drove her mad but I was planning something, nothing romantic, just something to prove that her fence jumping days weren't over yet.

We spent some time dancing and I decided that I had enough,so we got in my car and we drove to one of the high schools.

When got there,we had to hide from security and run like mad without being heard or seen but it was difficult with Karlie giggling all the time.

Soon enough we were at the pool's fence and I went over first so that I could catch Karlie when she jumped over.

"Tay-Tay , what did I tell you earlier,my fence climbing days are over!" She looked adorable when she started to throw a fit but all I did was start to strip down to my underwear and she turned wide eyed and beet red.

She called me Tay-Tay and my heart was racing against time and my cheeks turned the same color as her face.

"Come on Karls, you know you want to" I just gave her a one sided smile and soon enough she was on top of the fence.

" You better catch me miss Swift or else, I'm going to kick your ass when and if I get up!"

I giggled a bit but told her that I would catch her.

When I caught her , I brushed her hair behind her ear and whispered to her.

" It seems that your fence climbing days aren't over just yet" and I jumped, with her in my arms, into the pool.

The water was cool so she gave a slight screech.

I was terrified that we would get caught so I did what felt natural and I kissed her to shut her up and it immediately worked.

She smiled and giggled into the kiss and it felt like all my troubles melted away.

"Silly, you can't do that" she just stuck her tongue out to me and it took all my willpower not to kiss her again.

She started to float on her back and humming to herself , when she suddenly spoke up.

" Tay-Tay, while on our honeymoon, I couldn't stop thinking about you, I still lo-like you, a lot"

I was not really shocked but I drew her closer to me and held her in my arms.

" Who's there?!"
I grabbed her hand and grabbed my clothes,running like hell through the hallways to my car.

We burst out laughing and I kissed her softly,with no hesitation this time.