Chapter 2

"Normal talking"

"Thoughts"

"All Might talking"

"Flashbacks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katsuki is now in the auditorium with the other teenagers, listening to Present Mic explaining the exam.

"Excuse me sir!"

"Umm yes?"

"There are supposed to be 4 villains but you only explained 3! If it is a mistake it will be a shame! We students are trying to be heroes!"

"Ok ok! Thank you examiner 7111! The fourth villain is a zero pointer so don't even bother it. And that's all you may now go to your respective areas!!"

"Jeez what's wrong with that four eyes?"

Katsuki thinks.

"He kinda looks like Ingenium. Eh maybe a relative... wait a minute why the fuck am I thinking this?"

Then he remembers Izuku.

"Of fucking course I get it from him."

They are now in front of the entrance to the city. Then Present Mic yells begin. Katsuki is the first one to run through the entrance.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL BATTLES! LOOK AT HIM GOOO!!"

"Oh shit!"

Yelled some of the students while following Katsuki. Katsuki have already gathered 20 points and remember what Izuku said to him.

2 days ago

"So the exams will be in 2 days?

Izuku asked.

"Yeah and I'm gonna be the fuckin top and best in there and no one's gonna stop me!"

Izuku giggled but suddenly coughed again while Katsuki hand him a tissue.

"T-thank you. Now that I think about it maybe you should also help others too while fighting those robots."

"Why will I fucking do that?"

"I-Its just a theory Kacchan. I think there will be a hidden portion in the exam where you will also help others if they are injured or any kind of damage. Its part of being a hero r-right?"

"...Now I think about it maybe your right. I just know that I will get in for our dreams."

Izuku smiled.

"Thank you Kacchan."

Now~

Katsuki have already help a boy with some kind of belt from being crashed by a falling rubble, a blonde boy from being attacked behind, a purple headed with eyebags from being hit with someone's quirk and an injured girl who have big hands as her quirk. He have also gathered 70 points from the robots but still continue to get some while still helping others.

In the watch room~( Don't judge I really don't know what it is called)

"We really have some interesting students huh?"

"Your right Principal... but when will you release it?"

"2 MINUTES LEFT!!!!"

"Right now!"

Principal Nezu, a mouse-dog-bear being but nonetheless the principal of UA, press a big red button and a rumble was heard.

Back to the exams~

All the students felt an earthquake and saw a giant robot attacking the area.

"That's the zero pointer?!"

"What the?!"

"Oh shit run!!!"

All of them dash away from the robot while Katsuki begin to grin. But before he attack the robot, he sees a silhoutte stuck under a rubble.

"H-help... p-please help me!"

He can't totally see but he can tell its a girl. All of a sudden he ran without thinking of a plan.

"Is he crazy?!"

"Where the hell is he going?!"

"Who cares let's just get out of here!"

"What the fuck? Why did they even think they can become a hero? Wait what the hell am I doing?! Shit shit shit shit!"

Katsuki thinks while almost nearing the girl.

"But I can't let her get hurt. Not this time."

"Hey you think you can move?"

"I-I c-can't please get me out!"

"Calm down!"

He tried to lift the rubble but failed. And the robot is almost near them.

"Shit what the hell will I do?! Oh fuck it!!"

He flew with his explosions to the front of the robot's face and let a powerful explosion that can destroy anything. The robot's head was blown off and it's body fell to the ground. He began to fly down and approached the girl again.

"It's ok now... what's your quirk?"

"Z-zero gravity. I c-can lift things when touching them w-with all my f-fingers."

"You think you can use it to get you out?"

"I-I'll try."

"Ready? 1..2...3..GO!"

And she got out but vomits to the side because of overuse of her quirk.

"You ok?"

"Y-yeah. T-thanks for that."

"No problem."

And Katsuki exits UA and have a rest in his home while planning to visit Izuku tomorrow.