Chapter 6

"Normal talking"

'Thoughts'

"All Might talking"

"Flashbacks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is a normal day in UA for Katsuki Bakugo. You know the usual how school works except the teachers are pro-heroes. Pretty exciting right? Well a little bit for Katsuki.

"Which of these following sentences have a mistake?" A Present Mic half yelled at the class.

'What the fucking hell is he even teaching?'

Yup a boring class for our explodo-boy.

"I AM...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" The number one hero enters Class 1-A.

Now that's what made Katsuki quite excited now. He didn't expect All Might to be teaching at UA. He will make sure that he will get an autograph for Izuku even if it will embarass him.

"So its true All Might is really a teacher in UA!"

"Is that his silver costume?"

"Ooh I'm so excited!"

The class stared at All Might showing their admiration except for Todoroki and Katsuki who hides it.

"Yes I will be the teacher in this Hero Foundation class. You will all face some trials in becoming a hero. Now our first one is..." He showed a flash card written with 'Battle'. He then presses a button, making their hero costumes appear.

"Now put on your costumes and meet me in Ground Beta!!"

Timeskip~

Katsuki is the first one who came out of the locker room. He goes to the battlefield, carrying a notebook and a pen. He meets All Might there and approaches him.

"HELLO YOUNG BAKUGO!! You look great in your hero costume."

There's a little change of his costume from the canon one. Instead of orange, he makes the lines and his mask a emerald green to symbolize his friend. He also have smaller grenade gauntlets but still can cause a lot of damage.

"Thanks I guess. Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you fucking sign this?" Katsuki holds out the notebook and the pen, flustered. "Its for my friend."

"OF COURSE! May I ask what is your friend's name?"

"Izuku Midoriya."

The name felt familiar to All Might. Then he remembered the kid who runs to save his friend from the clutch of a villain 2 years ago. Before he can sign the notebook, he saw the other students from the tunnel, heading towards them.

"Later Young Bakugo. Meet me at my office after the classes." All Might told Bakugo.

"Fine." 'Fucking extras' Katsuki thinks while glaring at others.

They have now arrived wearing their glorious hero costumes. They began to complement each other.

"Hey Bakubro!!" Kirishima called at Katsuki. He turns around with a frown at his face, not liking the nickname.

"Shitty Hair."

"Hey I already said my hair isn't that different from yours."

"Don't fucking call me that name then bastard."