𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔

Hi guys!
✔️My name is SofiaLoveWolf, I'm from Portugal and I'm a noona.

I'm really excited to be hosting this award, alongside with Queen_of_Tarts , TheLavenderSwirl and ihaneulee who are three amazing and talented girls.

✔️I'm kind of a perfectionist and that can turn to be a pain in the ass sometimes.

I write all type of stories, in all type of genres. I can't choose only one, but I can't sure say my stories can't "live" without romance and a bit of angst and comedy.

I mainly write STRAIGHT romance, but I love LGBT stories and I love all the ships. Of course I have my favorites, but I can read any ship if I feel the story portraits the couple well and makes me connect with their love story.

✔️I'm an ARMY since 2016, when Blood Sweat and Tears came out.

My ultimate bias is Min Yoongi, my bias is Taehyung and I'm always bias wrecked by the other 5 members equally. I swear, I love them all so freacking much and I'm completely an OT7.

✔️I am a multifan.

I know kpop since 2012, heard some songs back then (SNSD, Psy, Exo, BIGBANG, HyunA), but was never a kpop fan until 2016, when I met Blackpink and KARD. Alongside with BTS, those two groups completely addictid me to kpop.

I like a lot of artists, but if I have to choose a top 10 to hear for the rest of my life I would definitly choose:

⭐BTS
⭐(G)I-dle
⭐Blackpink
⭐Twice
⭐K.A.R.D
⭐Sunmi
⭐Mamamoo
⭐Ateez
⭐TXT
⭐Jackson Wang

✔️I am an ambivert so sometimes I am overly excited and talketive and other times I shut down and disappear from the face of the earth. Don't take me wrong, is just that sometimes (most of the times) I need space, silence and nothingness to be able to exist HAHAHA

But I'm sweet, funny and jumpy when I'm in my extrovertive side.

I'm an Hufflepuff, but I have a bit of Slytherine inside me, that I don't let out because of my softness. It doesn't mean I won't let my snake out thought...

I'm quick to forgive, but never to forget.

Well, this is all about me. Hope you can receive me well.

Hi guys ! I'm TheLavenderSwirl. I'm going to be one of the hosts for the award. It is my first time hosting an award and I am really excited about it. I am relatively new to Wattpad and to the BTS fandom. Since I discovered BTS, I can say my life has taken a new turn. And a good one!

I am currently writing two books, one is a murder mystery (with, of course, lots of romantic and steamy stuff) and the other one is more fantasy-oriented. I am polyvalent on the type of readings and writings I like and I particularly adore when it's all a little bit mixed-up together. On top of all, I have a soft spot for twisted stories and dark paths.

Out of the fanfic community, I am passionate about history and human evolution and I am currently studying to become a paleoanthropologist.

On a funny note, I'm a Slytherin, my astro is Leo and I am always craving for ramen. Always!

Hi! I'm ihaneulee , and I'm so excited to be co-hosting this awards! This is the second time I've hosted the Magic Shop Awards, and I hope this can become a yearly thing!

I've been an on and off Kpop fan, but I came to stay in mid 2019. I'm half korean, so I can understand all the lyrics, and I feel my culture through music, which is really great for me. Some kpop fandoms I'm into:

BTS, EXO, Stray Kids, Red Velvet, KARD, Ateez, TXT, GOT7, IU, Girl's Generation, and more!!!

Just like TheLavenderSwirl, I'm a Leo and slytherin (WHAT are the chances right??) I'm very extroverted, so feel free to hit me up whenever you feel like it! I love making friends on wattpad.
I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do! I can't wait to see all of you guys' stories!

Hello lovelies! This is Queen_of_Tarts !!

Some stuff about me: I am usually a very chill introverted person but I can become super excited and loud and randomly dance around if I'm with the right people. I LOVE to cook (and eat) so if you can't reach me I'm probably baking a cake or something.

When reading a book (or writing one), I love passion, angst and strong emotions in general. I also  have a soft spot for horror and fantasy/surnatural as well as complicated plot lines that all make sense in the end.

My favourite thing ever is when I get completely submerge in a story and forget for a while everything else around me.

Finally, I'm a pisces and a slytherin (damn we're a bunch of vipers), my fav kpop groups are BTS (of course), NCT 127, Shinee, iKon and KARD  (but I listen to a lot of stuff too... like classical music)

This is my second time hosting the Magic Shop Awards and I can't wait to dive in your stories!!