UPDATE / NEWS

Hello guys, hope you are all well. 

Today I'm bringing you some news concerning this awards. 

First of all, we have officially closed submissions for BTS, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook and Short Stories categories. Thank you so much to all the participants!

On that matter, we are still in much need of new judges, so please, if you can help - submit a form to judge in one of these categories (reminding you can't be a participant of the category you aply to judge) or if you know someone who can help us, tag them here!

Second, we are giving a chance to participants to send a third submission (if they already submitted to two categories) only to this categories: Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok.
We are in much need of participants AND judges for these categories, so please aply if you have any of this characters as main character of your story.

Thirdly, and on the matter of the filled categories, we will start judging period for those categories in March! So participants, if you haven't followed your judges yet, please do it now. You could face a desqualification if you don't!
The judgin period (for these categories) will end in April, but we will make an official statement later. We still need more judges, so SENT SUBMISSION OR TAG SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP!

Lastly, but not least: STREAM MOTS:7!
And tell me, what's your favorite track? 
I can't choose, really, but for now it's Shadow, ON and Friends.