Part 2 | Chapter 2: Darkiplier's Plan

"Why did yous come here," he turned around and slammed me against the wall, "WHY DID YOUS PUT YOUSELF IN DANGER! NOW HE'S IS COMIN!"

I choked from the impact, "Wh-what are you talking about-"

Now that he says it, this was a little too easy.......

"Oh fuck, I fell for his trap...."

"Indeed you did (nickname)"

.....................................

Dark made a black rose appear out of thin air and placed it in my hand.

"A rose for a lovely lady/man."

I froze in place. From experience, Dark can read people's minds and manipulate you in any way. He plays with your heart, your soul. He loves seeing others in pain and agony.

A monster from the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.

"Okay. You caught me off guard. What do you want?"

You're not the one to simply let us go.

"You're right. Everything is a game. And in this game, you are the key," he points to Yance, "and he is the puzzle."

What?

"You and dear Yancy have fallen in love for quite a while now. But tell me dear, has he told you everything?" His eyes went fully black and his aura grew thicker. It was suffocating.

"I believe he did. He would never hide anything from me."

"Then explain how that key was in the solitude room full of other keys," he placed his hand on my cheek and my mind went blurry.

He took me inside Yancy's head. His memories to be exact.

[Chapter something 😂]

Three days went by. They told me that the original plan was to book it and beat. They has a key to unlock every door in existence.

Truth be told. I stoled a key at the Warren's office. I hids it in the most secured solitude room in existence.

Why there? I hide every key in this prison in there.

You see.

Once you inside, you never leaves.

And since Y/N wanted to get the key to break us both out, I have to do everythin in my power to make them never want to leave.

The memory faded and I was back in the dungeon. The rose turned into the skull key and I clutched it close to me.

I turned to Yancy. He was in anger, denial, frustration, and in agony.

"You knew that if I came close to you, I would forget about my original plan........"

"Y/N I didn't mean to-"

"WHY DID YOU HIDE THIS ME!?!?"

Tears were forming, but I tried my best to not let them show.

"Sugar bear, I-Yous know I love you-"

"Shut up, were you using me just so I can just forget about my life?" I lashed from annoyance.

"Did you just want to get in my pants? Or kill me so you can have the same pleasure you had when killing your mother?"

"(Nickname) I would never hurt you! I just.....I just wanted to be by youses side-"

"DON'T CALL ME BY MY NICKNAME!"

The next words were sure to be the next words I will forever regret:

"I HATE YOU!"