Part 2 | Chapter 3: Wake Up Call Finale

I gained back my posture and calmed down. I grabbed a book and started to plan out how to reverse the trap.

But all I got were dead ends.

Except.

............................................................

Y/N P.O.V.

I cried for a good while. But I managed to keep my eyes dry. I was there, with Yancy, on his chest. He took a nap.

I didn't want to close my eyes.

I fixed myself in a more comfortable position. And, in the corner of my eye, I saw him.

"Dark?!"

Soft giggles could be heard.

And the traumatizing memories came back.

"STAY AWAY!!"

I woke up Yancy and he hurriedly got out of the bed. He reached for the top bunk and got a rosary.

"SHOW YOUSES!"

I stayed in the corner, shivering. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. I am safe. I am not alone. I am protected. None of my thoughts are real.

"Stay inside your mind, and in your for a surprise," Dark showed up in front of the cell and turned to face me.

I looked the other, way. I couldn't bear to see his face.

"Youses can't come in! What do you want?!" Yancy put his hand in a prayer and looked at the demon dead in the eyes.

"What are you going to do? Exorcism?" Dark layed a flat chuckle and with a motion of his hands, threw Yancy to the cell wall.

He coughed in pain, but got back up.

"Regna terrae, cantata Deo, psallite Cernunnos,"

Dark glitched out, and laughed like a maniac, "YOU THINK YOU CAN GET RID OF ME BY SOME PRAYER???"

"Regna terrae, cantata Dea psallite Aradia. Caeli Deus tertae, Humiliter majestati gloriae tuae supplicamus-"

Dark was now pinned Yancy to the wall. Crushing him. Yancy started to bleed and you can hear his bone crunch.

Dark was fading from reality. His eyes turned white. He grew fangs and his hair grew long. His horns appeared and were curved upwards. His fangs can be seen when he smirks.

But Yancy didn't give up, he was near the end of the Latin spell, "Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos!"

Yancy yelled in more pain, his 'DARK' and 'MARK' tattoo started to glow.

But he didn't stop, "Terribilis Deus Sancturio suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae,"

Yancy's eyes also started to shine white. Dark unpinned him and cried in pain. Dark hit his head against the wall, even bleeding in the process.

"STOP! STOP SAYING THOSE WORDS!!"

Dark was covered in black smoke, his eyes went back to black and fell onto the floor, kneeling as if showing defeat.

"Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae."

Yancy was now out of breathe. He looked as if he could faint at any moment. But he continued to strive through. I was yelling for him to take a break. I kept calling his name. But with the winds surrounding us. I couldn't even hear my own shouting.

"Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri,"

Yancy took his final breath, "BENEDICTUS DAE, MATRI GLORIA!"

Dark screamed in a high pitch noise, and an explosion of warmth came through. Mark's body was left and Yancy plopped down onto the ground.

I quickly rushed to Yancy's side.

It wasn't until that moment, I realized that we all needed to get out of here.

............................................................................

[A/N: never in my life, did I ever, have to incognito "how to recover from rape"...........And what's even weirder is that the spell is actually Latin, I had my Uncle, who is a deacon, show me the.....spell......yes, I believe in all that stuff cuz I've seen stuff..........]

[*cough* anyways, Part 3 on the way!]