+ quinn - wheelchair [part 1]

"They're getting married?!" Quinn practically yelled through the house. "I cannot believe this. This is insane. Who approved of this?" you were sitting on Quinn's bed, watching her pace back and forth. "Come on, Quinn, we have to support them in their decision. This obviously isn't something that many people would do, but it's their lives and we have to respect the fact that they want to get married." you stood up from Quinn's bed and walked towards her. "I know that, but, (y/n), don't you see how ridiculous this is? Who gets married in high school?!"

    You took Quinn's hands in yours and looked her in the eyes, "Quinn, you're getting all worked up about something that doesn't really even affect you. I know Rachel and Finn are our friends, but we can't control their decisions, okay? We need to be there for them. Especially for Rachel." Quinn nodded her head in agreement to your words, "Okay."

    "I love you." you smiled. "I love you too." Quinn copied your smiling expression. You quickly pecked her lips and grabbed your coat. You said goodbye to Quinn and left.

                                  ___

      As soon as you arrived home, you received a text from Rachel:

rachel: is quinn coming?

you: yeah she agreed to come.

rachel: thank you so much for doing this, (y/n), considering that we've just started to become friends. i couldn't imagine not having you or quinn there. thank you again.

you: of course, rachel. see you tomorrow.

                                   ___

time skip: next day

You had just hung up with Quinn, who had just told you she had to stop at her house to get her bridesmaids dress.

"Where is Quinn?! (Y/n), I thought you said she was coming." Rachel rushed towards you. "Don't worry, she is. She had to stop home to get her dress. You look amazing by the way." you said, admiring her long, white, dress. Rachel smiled, "Thank you. She better get here soon because we have to start."

It had been 20 minutes since you texted Quinn and everyone was waiting on her to arrive. You started to get a little worried, but tried to stay calm.

"Hey, Rachel, have you heard from Quinn at all?" you walked in Rachel's direction. "Yeah uhm I was actually just texting her, but she hasn't responded to my last text." Rachel seemed somewhat worried as well. You immediately pulled your phone out of your purse and dialed Quinn's number. There was no response. You tried about 10 times before a tear slipped from your eye. Santana noticed and came over to you. You immediately wiped the tear from your cheek.

    "Woah, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Santana questioned. "Yeah I'm okay, I just don't know about Quinn. I don't know where she is and she isn't answering texts or calls." another tear slipped from your eye and Santana pulled you into a quick embrace. "She's okay. She's probably just driving and not looking at her phone." you nodded, trying to convince yourself that this was the case.

    After about five minutes later, Burt came rushing into the hallway that you and all of your friends were waiting in. You immediately shot your head in his direction, waiting for him to speak. "It's Quinn. She was in an accident." you immediately shot up from the chair you were sitting in. You walked towards Burt, shaking your head in denial, and tears quickly making their way down your cheeks. You followed Burt outside, with the rest of the crew trailing along. You ran to the passenger seat of Burt's car, as you were riding with him to the hospital where Quinn was. "W-what h-happened." you were barely able to get your words out. "I'm not quite sure yet but she's going to be okay, kiddo, they said she's breathing."

   You felt a little bit of relief, hearing this information, but you were still panicking. Your breathing had picked up, as well as your heart rate and tears were still streaming down your face. Everything seemed to be moving so quickly, but so slowly at the same time. You just wanted to see Quinn and hold her in your arms. You hoped more than anything that she would be okay.

______________
[a/n: tysm for reading this book! i am currently working on a second part to this, so don't worry ;)]

ALSO: i just came out with a new book titled, "Secrets - FaBerry". the first chapter is out and you should check it out if you'd like :)