MELISSA BENOIST

THIS IS NOT AN IMAGINE OR A PREFERENCE

I'm sure you've all heard about Melissa Benoist's video on Instagram by now. (If you haven't, you should go watch her recent IGTV video asap.)

Melissa is so incredibly strong and brave for going through what she had to go trough and for getting through and out of it. It's beyond amazing and so important that she was willing to share her story in hopes of helping others who may be going through / have gone through a similar situation. I am so proud to call her my inspiration and one of my amazing idols. She deserves the world and more, she's an angel and the sweetest ever. No one should ever have to go through that no matter what.
If you are in a similar situation, I am praying for you every day and I hope you know that you are loved & worth it. You are worth more than being stuck in a relationship where you are being hurt or harmed in any way.
And if you have gone through something like this and gotten out of it (no matter when it took place) I am so very proud of you for doing so.
I love each and every one of you ❤️

national domestic violence hotline:
1-800-799-7233

please call this number if you need help or please speak to someone ❤️ stay strong and i'm here for all of you. message me if you need or want to talk about anything.