Project Iron Heart

A/N: This is not my image. And this is not what exactly how I think Morgan's suit is like. It has many other things which will be described in this and the upcoming chapters.

This is a flashback from Morgan's life.

"Sweetie, from tomorrow you won't go to school, okay?"Pepper told a 5 year old Morgan. Morgan smiled widely. "Wait, how will I meet my friends?" The little one asked innocently. "Ummm, we will make new friends," Pepper told her. "What about my old ones?" Morgan asked. "Morgan, the place where we will be going is...a...very nice one; you won't need many friends," Pepper said. "Ok...but I need my dolls," Morgan said. "You would get every toy you want," Pepper said. "Really?! Even the toys that are in the garage, all locked up?" Morgan exclaimed. "I can't say no to that request," Pepper said, hugging her daughter.
In a week they moved from their 'Home, Sweet Home'.
"Surprise!" Pepper exclaimed and removed her hands from Morgan's eyelids. "What! Really?! Mom is this my birthday present?" A seven-year-old Morgan asked. Pepper nodded. Morgan's present was a very big and spacious lab. "Yaaaay! Thank you mom!" Morgan exclaimed and hugged her mom. Then she zoomed inside and firstly touched each of the instruments. It was pure pleasure for her. "Morgan, I don't think you would be able to handle these heavy duty instruments yourself, so I would advice you to make an A.I. first." Pepper said, entering the lab and standing beside Morgan. "How? I mean, I can do it if I had some..clue," Morgan said. Pepper pointed under the desktop. Morgan looked under it and found a huge crate. She pulled it out, and opened it. There were many notes and devices inside it. "Are these dad's?" Morgan asked in disbelief as once she was told by her mom that all of her dad's notes and other creations were burnt, but of course, it was a lie told by Pepper to keep Morgan out of the business of inventing toys. Pepper nodded. 
The next day Morgan got to work: she read the notes, listened to recorded messages and even found out how to make Vibranium. Then she started on Project Friend; she invented an A.I. namely Morgan's Electronic Genius, Meg for short.
"Hey Meg, did you know that my dad was Iron Man and had a very cool nano-tech suit?"An eleven-year-old Morgan said, while surfing through some files and smiling to herself. "So, what are you naming this project huh?" Meg asked. "Oh, Meg, you know me so well!" Morgan exclaimed. "Well, you are the one I mainly interact with, so I know you well." Meg answered. "Oh right, so, as you asked, what would be the name of the project, it will be....my dad was Iron Man so I will be....Iron Heart. Project Iron Heart." Morgan said, enthusiastically. "Iron Heart huh? It sounds like you are iron-hearted, like stone-hearted, doesn't it?" Meg said. "Maybe, but for me, I am iron-hearted in a good way." Morgan thought for a moment and then said, shrugging. "Alright, I have started  Project Iron Heart," Meg, informed. 
"So, an alloy of Vibranium and Nitinol huh? It seems good, so go with it. Color? Jet Black and a dash of Purple? Yes, that's perfect, Meg, make that Arc Reactor small, and...how will I keep that suit? Hmmmm........I don't have sharpnels attacking my heart; which means I need something that I can wear and take off...something on my chest...oh oh oh! A necklace! A necklace! Meg make the pendant of the necklace with finger-print scanning abilities with Platinum, studded with purple rubies, and the shape would be of a heart, as in 'Iron Heart' do you get it?" Meg said. "Yeah," Meg said. 
With hard work and brains, they succeeded. Morgan showed it to her mom, she was not too happy, but she cannot be too disappointed with her daughter too, so she smiled, and allowed her to 'play' with the suit.
"Meg, add some killer weapons to this suit, like...lazer guns." Morgan told Meg. "How about invisibility?" Meg said. "Cool, add that also, but how are you gonna do that?" Morgan said. "This house is protected too well and is having four kind of dome-shaped barriers: the first one is a very complex force field, the next is a fire-force field, the third one is a force field that can create 15-feet deep and 26-feet wide on the mouth trenches and the last one is an electronic force field. After that, right outside this house is another dome, that is invisible and makes the house go invisible to the people outside the dome; it is made up of some particles, joined-" Meg got cut off by Morgan, "Ok stop explaining, just add that power to the suit," Meg said sitting down on a chair that rose up from the metallic floor. "Alright," Meg said.
"Morgan, the program for the clone is ready. We just need measurements of your body." Meg's semi-metallic voice cut through Morgan's thoughts. "Huh? Oh, oh yeah. Meg I am thinking about a new feature for the suit." Morgan said standing up. "What is it?" Meg asked. "Electrical Whiplashes," Morgan said. "Took them from Ivan's suit right?" Meg said. "Yeah," Morgan said. "You seem drowsy, what happened? Meg asked.

"Nothing," Morgan said.