Part five ~ the first night

this is quite short but enjoy :)
*Your POV*
We just came home from the restaurant and I was awfully sleepy.
I had completely forgotten that Johnny and I were going to share a bed, so I got quite scared as he suddenly laid down by my side.
I was to tired to care so I snuggled into his side instead of pushing him away.
~ ~ ~
I woke up by a blinding light and I snuggled closer to what I thought was my pillow.
But I soon realized that my "pillow" where moving so I opened my eyes to find my self snuggled into Johns stomach.
I instantly started blushing and tried to move away from him but it was impossible as he had his arm around my waist. So I just closed my eyes and let the sleep take over once again.

I was later woken up by something moving or to be exact someone. I opened my eyes to find Johnny talking to someone on the phone.
"hElLo?" I asked as I blinked and rubbed my eyes (iTs FrOm A ViNE!)
"Um yeah she just woke up" he said as he looked down at me. "Yeah I'll talk to you later bye" he said as he put down his phone and turned on his side so we were facing each other.
"Morning bubs" he said in his groggy morning voice
"Morning John" I answered
"So what are we doing today" I said dragging out the o
"I just talked to Lauren and she wants to go to the beach and maybe go shopping?" He said as last part came out as an question.
"Yeah that sounds nice, should we get dressed and get breakfast?" I asked
"Yeah I'll text Lauren" he answered
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*Time skip by a lazy ass bitch*
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I brushed my teeth and got dressed and then we went to eat. After lots of laugher and spitting drinks on each other we decided to change into our swim wear. And then we finally went to the beach. It was a such a perfect day, it was both hot and really beautiful outside, the blue sky's and the gorgeous sea it was such a perfect sight.
We eventually found three sun-beds next to each other and put down our stuff.
"God I can't believe I'm in Hawawiwie" I said as I laid down on the sun-bed
"It's Hawaii not Hawawiwie" Lauren said as she giggled
"Nah I like Hawawiwie more" I said with a wink
~ ~ ~
And this was just the start of a beautiful journey.
~ ~ ~

Btw I pronounce Hawawiwie " Ha-Wa-We-We" / "Ha-Va-Wii-Wii" = it's the same I just wrote it in two different ways
~ ~ ~
Hi everyone I know I haven't updated in a while but I'm going to continue this story cause I hate unfinished story's
I'm currently working on a imagines book so you can check it out if you want

Lots of love💞
Believe in yourself🥔
-L❤️