Part six - sleeping 'til noon

*third pov*
It was dark outside as they sat in the sand.
The moon was shining bright as always, Lauren was half asleep as Y/N and Johnny talked.
They had been outside all day, swimming and shopping. Or well Lauren and Y/N did most of the shopping.
All of them were tired after a long day out, but they decided to take a stroll to the beach and watch the sunset before going back inside.

That was two hours ago, after the sun had set the three of them stayed, talking about everything from movies to why we exist. Lauren had almost fallen asleep due to jet lag and a long day out and she was now laying on the sand, looking oh so peaceful as ever. Johnny looked at Y/N as he smiled, she was really beautiful. Y/N was of course more than just a pretty face to him, but hell he couldn't deny her beauty. While looking into her shining dark eyes he realized that beautiful wasn't a word strong enough. To him she was gorgeous, engaging, graceful, elegant and heavenly stunning.

No words could explain how he felt for her, hell he didn't even know what he felt for her, he just knew that she was special, one of a kind. A person who you just don't let go off.

She had now noticed his eyes on her, she turned around to face him as his face lit up like roses.
She smiled back, glancing into his green eyes with a questioning look.
He didn't say anything, he just scouted closer to her, carful as the sand beneath would make them sink into the earth.
He put his head on her shoulder as she smiled even brighter, his presence bringer her warmth and lighting up a thousand fires inside her.

The next day

They woke up late, the sun was already shining bright at the top of the sky. Everyone was awake, lying at the beach or walking around in the city. Everyone except them.

Y/N streached as she had woken up to the peaceful sounds of the ocean and singing birds. She was really startled as she saw the clock, it was 02:05 pm in the afternoon and she had no idea why she'd slept in so late.
Not until she slowly turned around in the bed to see why the heck it was so damn warm underneath the covers.

Her eyes became wide as she saw John? Johnny? Johnny Orlando! ?! Next to her in the bed! That explained why it was so warm, she was sharing a bed with Johnny. But she had no idea why they were sharing a bed and wait- where was she? Oh god she didnt even know where she was, it was stupid really, that she always seemed to forget important things, like why the hell she was lying in a bed with her best friends brother. The young girl stared thinking back to yesterdays events. She had gone to Hawaii? With her best friend and her best friends brother, aka her crush Johnny Orlando.

Wow she thought, dreams really do come true.

"Dreams do what?" She heard a grogily voice ask. And with that she looked down faster than every and her Y/E/C met his green eyes.

Shit! Why did she say that out loud, hes going to think shes all weird now. She sighned as she looked back into his green eyes, that was now just like hers did a few minutes ago, looking at the clock.

Johnny was lying in the bed next to her and holy moly she didnt know how to act. Her eyes grew wide as he looked at her with a dazed look (dazed and confused ;) ). His moring voice was atractive and gave her a thousand butterflies.

"My voice gives you what?" He asked with once again a dazed look.

"Shit did I say that out loud?" The girl asked looking at him with a apologetic look.

"Yeah you did" Johnny awnsered with a small smile.

She looked down with a guilty look as she bit her lip. Wishing that her stupid, stupid brain would stop emberessing her for once.
The girl was just about say something as the door flew open. And there stood Lauren, dressed and ready for another day out in the warm sun.
"FINALLY" Lauren screamed as she walked through the door.
"I've been waiting for the two of you to wake up for ages" Said Lauren as she rolled her eyes and sat down at the bed.
Y/N was just about to open her mouth as Lauren once again interrupted her by asking "I've literally been awake for hours, the two of you really sleep a lot" As she continued complaining Johnny sent an apologetic smile at Y/N way.

"Sooo" Lauren said dragging out the o's while looking back and forth between me and John.
"Sooo, what?" I repeated glaring at Lauren as i stood up from the bed.
"Please don't Lauren" Johnny said giving her an angry look as he sat up in the bed.
"Please don't what, John John?" She said smirking at him.
I shifted my legs back and forth as I said "Lauren. Please don't make a big deal over this. I mean you're the one that forced us to share a room".
"Yeah, yeah i know. Chill out you guys" She answered with a big grin that showed of all her teeth.
"I can't help myself when the two of you looks so cute together"
"Shut up Lauren" Muttered John with a visible red blush covering he's face.
"Ok but can we go and eat lunch now? Or are you going to lay around in bed all day?" Laughed Lauren as she walked out the door, looking back with once again a big smile.
"I need to get dressed first Laurie, i can't walk around in my pajamas all day" I said with a sarcastic tone.
"Yeah we'll meet you in the lobby in ten minutes Lu" Johnny added as he rolled his eyes towards his sister.

To be continued...

hiiii everyone!

i know i haven't updated this book in ages. but im back :)))

i really hate the first few chapters i sucked at writing, not that i write good now but id say my writing skills have improved a bit over the year.

im going to finish this book cause i hate unfinished books, tehe.

if you haven't noticed im not really into Johnny anymore, i still listen to his music sometimes but im not "obsessed" anymore. i feel really cringy and embarrassed writing this but lots of people want me to finish this book, so i will.
like i said i'm not in the johnny fandom anymore so if some facts are wrong, please do correct me.

please give me feedback about how i can improve my language and examples on how i can continue the book. :)

as alway tpwk and be happy!<3

all the love, L x