Get up I can go anywhere

Lee Felix always had what he wanted, he was rotten by his dad since he was born.
He was something like “the miracle of their family”. 

His mother was a very frail person, extremely vulnerable to sickness. She had met his dad when she was eighteen fresh out of high school. They had Felix seven years later, she had a very bright personality, always cheering on her precious baby, being the perfect wife for the love of her life.

Miss Lee passed away when he was four from an advanced case of pneumonia. His dad became a work-addict and treated Felix like a weak glass doll scared of losing him like his mother. 

Mister Lee leaded a massive law firm being a famous divorce and family lawyer himself. 

Lee Felix stayed behind him in his shadow, going to expensive schools, having a nanny for every little thing. He was just in a bubble, a golden one with diamonds covering it. 

The Australian boy was fifteen when he met Bang Christopher, his dad had introduced them as brothers. The lawyer had fallen for one of his client, a poor woman abandoned by her husband for a gold-digger younger version. 

Christopher was different, he was a wild flower where Felix was a delicate rose. He was fire, he burned down Felix’s walls and brought humanity to him. They were a mess, Felix financed all of Chan’s ideas. They tried weed on Felix seventeenth birthday, went out partying with a fake identity card every saturday. 

They were not related by blood but by something stronger, their want to live as they please.

Christopher’s mother was accustomed to his behavior but could had never guessed Felix would have turned out like this, her son was influencing the younger too much. Felix’s father was becoming irritated by all of this, he menaced to freeze all of Felix’s cards, to stop to pay his school but he could not. Felix was a living part of this late wife, he cherished his memories with her and didn’t want to hurt their only child.

When Felix turned twenty-two, he took first-class plane tickets for him and Chris to South Korea, he had promised his father to become less reckless. He and his Step-Brother went out on a total adventure in a foreign country with only limited knowledge of Korean.

They were half-korean and didn’t even know two correct sentences, he was really feeling ashamed.

Felix was excited, totally overjoyed. His dad had bought him a nice penthouse in Hongdae and a job in a well-know law firm in the same neighborhood. Chris was as good as him, he wanted to be a producer and South Korea was the country of pop music and entertainment companies. He got a producing job in JPYE and promised to go up on the ladder.

Felix always had what he wanted and that was just a fact.

His first months in the law firm bought him back to earth, this field was hard, assisting trials of murderers were dreading. He was losing his perfect balance. Chris seeing his distress proposed him to go to one of JYP work party to relax a little. 
That was when Felix finally took note of how South Korean air was affecting Chris. He was becoming softer, letting go slowly of his bad boy title. He even had a korean name now, Bang Chan.

Bang Chan.

Felix wanted to laugh, his life was fucked up, he didn’t know where to belong. He pushed the burning feeling of loneliness deep in his chest.

He was a fool anyway.

He went to the party , his newly purple dyed hair contrasting with his green -expensive- Gucci suit. Chan was looking as handsome with his red velvety suit and blonde hair. They were good looking, more than that, people fought to have five seconds of their attention, they were out of their league.