Harry Styles imagine (for Alison) (part 1)

Hey everyone!!! So this is the imagine for Alison. I'm sorry if this isn't good but it is my first imagine. :) 

My dear Al, I swear I had been so worried when I read your request. I mean my writing skill is not as good as your but luckily, I had come up with an idea, right? *laugh*

Hope you like it, Al and so does everyone!

********** 

Harry’s POV

“Harry, stop being a liar! If you want to date or go out with those girls, all you have to do is breaking up with me!!!!!”

I sighed tiredly as Alison’s voice getting louder and louder every minutes. She was yelling at me just because of a stupid news from a rubbish magazine said that I was having “love affair” with a model. And because I came home with women perfume on my shirt. How could I stop those smell getting on my shirt when I had to work with many people a day, not talking about meeting tons of fan girl?

“Babe...” I said quietly but it seemed that nothing could stop Alison now. I had a bad and busy day and I didn’t come just to hear all of these yelling and shouting, especially when It wasn’t the truth about me.

Alison and I had been together for almost a year. She was a very special girl, not only to me but to everyone. She had dark hair, dark, beautiful and attractive eyes – all the beauty of an Asian. She was talented, smart and thoughtful. I still remembered the first day  I met her. Alison didn’t get my attention because of her beauty or her knowledge. I was impressed because of her smile, her childish and pure smile, with no worry or sorrow, giving me peaceful and happy feelings. At that moment, I had instantly known that I had fallen in love – love from the first sight – and that I desperately wanted Alison to be mine and only mine.

People always said that I was a playboy, playing around and dating with tons of girls. That was the old Harry Styles, the Harry Styles before I met Alison. I loved her and I never ever wanted to lose her, in any way. The thought of cheating on her or breaking her heart had never appeared in my mind. But Al seemed not to understand that, not to feel that and she kept believing all of those stuffs from the magazine instead of believing me, her boyfriend. In this week only, there were already two fights between us, and it always started with her nonsense suspicions.

“Al, how many times have I told you not to believe in those magazines.” I said while rubbing my eyelids.

“Of course you don’t want me to believe them. They’re telling story about your life, your relationship and your beloved model girlfriend, right?”

“You’re my girlfriend, Alison. I love you and you know that.”

I came closer to hold Al’s hand, tried to calm her down. But to my surprise, she pushed me away and took a step back. I looked at her, couldn’t believe what she just did.

“Stay away from me, Harry!” She yelled out. Her voice hit on my nerve and I felt myself being pushed over the edge. I felt anger running in my blood and tiredness was still torturing every part of me. Headache was slowly and painfully killing me.

“I have enough!” I screamed, almost like a roar. Al looked at me, scare flashed through her eyes as my hand closed into a fist.

“I have enough with all of your screaming and nonsense suspicions. Why don’t you just believe me? Why don’t you just give away your thoughts and stop being a kid? Why don’t you just act like other girls? I’m too tired, tired of you and tired of coming home everyday and have to deal with you.”

My voice stabbed through the air, and I had never felt so angry, so pissed like this. I wanted and I needed to punch something, destroy something before I could blow away. So I grabbed the vase on the table and threw it to the other side of the room. An annoying sound echo in our living room when the vase broke into pieces.