Niall Horan imagine (for Alexa) (part 1)

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not posting story lately. It was a terrible week to me and yup, unlucky for me, Daddy took away the Wifi. :( I was so miserable about that.

And sorry Alexa for making you wait so long. This #imagine doesn't finish yet, but I'm working on the rest. I don't want to make you guys wait more time so I decided I would upload the first part. Hope you enjoy!!! x

Vote and Comment! I love you all.

_Vani_

_______________________

Niall Horan #imagine for Alexa (part 1)

The football field was crowded and noisy as usual. The rain last night still left some wet marks, making the grass become more fresh and more green than ever. The familiar and unique mixed smell filled the air: smell of water, smell of grass, smell of sweat...

Alexa sat back comfortably on the seat she always sat whenever she went to Niall’s matches. She wanted him to find her in the crowd. She wanted him to know exactly where she was when he was playing. That was why she never chose another seat. She wanted when Niall looked up, he would see her, waving at him and smile widely to encourage him.

She didn’t like football much, or any kind of sport. Alexa wasn’t a type of active and outdoor activities after all. She liked sitting under the tree or in her cozy room to reading, enjoyed a cup of tea or coffee. But she attended every single matches of Niall, no matter what, no matter when, no matter where and no matter how. She loved seeing his smile, his concentration when he played and the happiness appeared in his sea blue eyes when he won. She loved seeing his childish reaction when he lost, obviously angry and mad, dissatisfied but Niall always pretended that he didn’t care about winning or losing, like it was no big deal with someone “mature” like him.

Alexa had been having a huge crush on Niall for almost five years. Five years of secretly loving him. Five years of being secretly sad when he had a new girl, when he had tons of fans follow him everywhere. Five years of secretly standing by his side, supporting him in every situation, when he was in the X-factor, when he came to meet Uncle Simon to sign their first contract,...Five years of secretly waiting. Everything was secretly. All of her feelings for Niall were secrets. Nobody knew about them except for Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie.

Sometime Alexa asked herself what the reason for all these crush things were. She had already known that to Niall, she was just his bestfriend. But Niall always had something, something special, something which Alexa knew that she could never understand, yet she still loved it. Niall was like a kid, carefree but deep down inside, he was deep, sensitive and thoughtful. He always cared about her, always protected her, always made her laugh. Maybe those were the reasons why she loved him, the reasons why she kept secretly supported him, came to his football matches no matter what.

Alexa let out a soft laugh when she realized she was aimlessly thought about Niall. Shaking her head to wipe away the distraction, she pulled her attention back to the match. The boy with brown hair, tall and slim passed the ball to a blonde hair boy.

Alexa’s eyes immediately focus on this guy. He was wearing a blue shirt, white short and the matching blue shoes Alexa bought for him five months ago. He moved skillfully through his opponents, concentration raised in his eyes. He pressed his lips together and frowning a bit as he tried to lead the ball to the goal. His blonde, silk-like hair became messy while he was running. His legs moved flexibly and he shouted something to his teammates. Alexa secretly crossed her fingers as Niall ran closer and closer to the other side of the field....

“Please...Please...!” Alexa let the pray got out of her mouth. She whispered while still not taking her eyes off Niall.

Niall passed the ball through a player and prepared to kick the ball. The goalkeeper moved forward to stop him but Niall pulled him into a trap. Niall took the ball back to his feet and then.....

“SCOREEEEEEEEEEE.......!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Everyone shouted in happiness (except for the red shirt team, of course). Alexa jumped up from her seat, clapped her hands like crazy and shouted something even she couldn’t know. Niall held his arms up the air, ran around the field and gave high-fives and hugs to his teammate. His concentration disappeared like it had never been there before, replaced by a widely smile - a charming, confident but childish smile, showing his embrace and his disordered teeth...

Suddenly Niall looked up. His eyes dragged to Alexa’s seat quickly like he had done that tons of times. He smiled and waved his hand. Alexa’s heart skipped a beat when his sea blue eyes met her eyes. His eyes filled with happiness and victorious feelings, which all made the blue color become more and more attractive. She loved his eyes. She loved the way Niall looked at her. She loved the way Niall smiled to her. She loved everything about Niall. A warm and happy feeling ran inside of her as Alexa mouthed “Good job!” to Niall.

(To be continued)