Chapter 10

[ (y/n)'s POV ]

The Female Titan kept running forward, though, it was slowing down as the time passed by.

"This needs to end quickly." I murmured, getting ready to attack.

"Wait (y/n)!" Levi warned, extending his arm in front of me.

"Tsk."

As I was tying my hair up we saw a group of scouts trying to fight the titan. When I looked more carefully, I realized that it was..

My squad!

"Guys! Don't fight it, it's too dangerous!"

"It's okay Cap'! We can handle it. Although we would appreciate your help!"

While I was making my way to them with Levi and Mikasa, the titan took all four of them in its hands before starting to run again.

"What the-" said Levi confused.

"Shit! Captain leave! It's a trap!" shouted one of them, making the titan throw him on the ground and step right on top of him.

"No!" my voice cracked.

I sped up, leaving Levi and Mikasa far behind.

"(y/n)!" shouted Levi.

I don't care. I'm going to kill that piece of shit!

I landed on its head, making it struggle with trying to catch me. The titan then took another one of my squad members and crashed her between its fingers. I felt so much anger. I started attacking it with such speed that it was hard for me to focus on anything else.

"Guys! Try to escape from its hands. I will save Eren!" I ordered and they did as I said. "Land on that branch and wait for me. Don't you dare move an inch. I won't lose another one of you."

My hands burned from gripping the blades so hardly. I wasn't going to give up though. I cut the back of the titan's feet and arms within seconds, stopping it from moving completely, and headed to its jaw where I slashed both sides of its mouth, causing it to hang open successfully. My eyes landed on Eren's unconscious body that I quickly grabbed after jumping into the titan's mouth.

"Eren!" shouted Mikasa.

I looked over and saw that they finally came.

"Thank you!" she smiled. She took him from my arms while I was trying to catch my breath, however, the titan moved its hand in attempt to get a hold of Eren once again.

"Oi watch out!" warned Levi as he ran closer to us.

I quickly pushed Mikasa out of the way and the titan hit me instead, making me crash into a nearby tree. I tried to soften the crash by attaching the wires into two branches, but I ended up hitting the side of my forehead.

"(Y/N)!"

Levi quickly caught me mid-air right before I fell to the ground and landed on a large branch afterwards.

"Can you hear me?." he asked while pressing his handkerchief on my wound.

"No?" I replied, not really having heard what he said in the first place.

"Hey! Wake up!"

His voice was slowly fading away.

[ Levi's POV ]

"Mikasa! Take Eren and (y/n)'s squad and go to the others."

"What about Captain (y/n)?"

"Just go!"

And by that, she nodded and left.

(y/n)..

I checked her pulse.

She is still breathing. Thank god. I better hurry.

I kept her close to me, her head resting on my chest securely. I stood up but before I left, I glanced at the titan, only to see smokes and bones.

They have escaped..

I swung over to the wooden cart where everybody else was.

"(y/n)?! What happened?" shouted Hange.

I explained the situation briefly and everyone's eyes widened.

"Take immediate care of her." ordered Erwin.

Two scouts carried her to a wooden cart.

Keep our promise. (y/n).