Chapter Six || You Pulled Me Under

Content Warning: Smut

You got a hold of me and you pulled me under, babe

I shivered when my back hit the cold tile, but soon enough, I turned and faced the hot spray of the shower. "Chase," I sighed as his lips pressed against the back of my neck. I leaned into him, reaching up to pull his head towards mine so he could kiss me.

Chase's hands went down my sides, leaving behind a trail of fire with each passing touch. He reached the apex of my thighs, his fingers gently passing over my wet folds. I dug my nails in Chase's neck as he touched me with such softness that had me gasping in surprise when a small σrgasm filtered throughout my body.

"I love how much your body comes alive when I touch you, Ivy." Chase began to lather me in soap, his hand lazily touching every inch of me. I turned in his arms, my heart beating erratically in my chest.

"It's because I crave your touch, Chase, no man has ever touched me like you do."

"I hope no other man does" I closed my eyes, reaching up to press my forehead to his as the meaning of his words washed over me.

"I don't want another man to touch me, either." I placed my hand on Chase's chest, feeling how fast his heart was beating. I looked into his eyes so he could see the truth in mine. "You've marked my soul as yours, Chase, I couldn't even be with another man if I wanted to."

Chase took my face in his hands, crashing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. "I could never be with anyone else, either," Chase confessed as he kissed down my neck, licking and nibbling on my jaw.

I moaned when I felt Chase's hardness against my hot center. Wordlessly, he reached down, hooking his hand behind my knee, and brought it up around his waist. My hands went to the back of his neck for support as his manhood eased into my body.

"Fนck," Chase cursed against my lips, pulling out of me slowly and pushing back in. I looked down to where we connected, curses falling from my lips with how slowly he was fนcking me.

"Turn around," his husky voice had me obeying. The moment he let go of my leg, he grabbed my waist, pulled it towards him, and lined up his cσck at my entrance from behind.

I had no warning when he plunged into me.

A loud cry of pleasure fell from my lips as Chase's tip brushed against that sweet spot that had my thighs shaking. "Chase," I gasped, holding onto the wall with one arm while my other hand landed on top of his as his fingers dug into my waist.

The warm water started to turn cold as Chase fนcked me from behind. The sound of skin on skin and our moans echoed into the night.

Chase moved faster and faster, grunt after grunt. "I need you to come with me," he growled into my ear and bit it for good measure. "Can you do that for me, baby girl?" I started to lose my resolve at this new turn of events. Chase being rough with me as he talked to me like that was enough to get me to that edge. "My cσck feels good in your tightness, doesn't it?" I whimpered out a yes and then I felt his cσck slip from me and rub against my clɨt.

That surprised stimulation was all I needed.

The next thrust had both Chase and me tumbling to our respected σrgasms. I fell against the tiled wall with Chase leaning heavily on my back. His cσck twitched, dumping his seed into my wetness. Before I could take my next breath, Chase was turning me around, his hands going to my face as he kissed me breathlessly.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he blindly turned off the shower. "Jump," I didn't question him as he grabbed my ass as my legs went around his waist. Soon enough, my back hit the soft comforter as Chase hovered over me.