Ch 4: "Devastation! Pein's Agony!"

"Sakura, please follow me. There is someone who wishes to meet you." Pein said. Konan looked at Sakura and after she nodded in affirmation, the God and His Angel lead the way.

Sakura was a bit surprised at how much information had been revealed to her this early on in her tenure, but she reasoned to believe her loyalty had something to do with it. Even now, she would not leak sensitive Konoha secrets to the organization. Betrayal was simply not in her moral code, no matter how much it happened to her.

After a few short minutes, the trio arrived in a cave just outside of their base, illuminated by a camp fire. Pein and Konan nodded stiffly at the masked figure, but Sakura was indifferent.

"Sakura, allow me to introduce you to the true leader of Akatsuki. Uchiha Madara." Pein serenaded.

Sakura's emotionless mask almost cracked at the clear deception, but she would not out him at this moment. Madara was beyond the level of anything even she could conceive, and Sakura ranked herself as an equal or even superior to this man in front of her. How he had managed this lie for so long was beyond her.

"Pleasure to meet you, Madara-San. I look forward to serving Akatsuki for many years." Sakura shook the man's hand, who smiled underneath his mask.

'Perhaps I've finally met a protege better than Pein. If she remains loyal, I might just include her in the Eye Of The Moon Plan. The opportunities are limitless. And with Haruno blood... what a kunoichi. Tsuande pales in comparison.'

"Yes, pleased to make your acquaintance as well. The reason you've been called here is because Konoha has been running amok around a few of our allied towns and villages. That's why I'm sending Pein and Sakura, our two strongest members to investigate. I may not like Konoha , but their military power is undeniable. Be careful. You'll leave at noon tomorrow." Madara gave them all a final stare before he materialized.

"I look forward to it, Pein-San. See you soon." Sakura's essence became black cherry blossoms, and she too, vanished.
BREAK
"What are we going to do, Hiruzen?! The child is beyond our wildest dreams! You taught her too much!" Danzō's normally even keeled demeanor was but a memory. The village was in utter bedlam. Sakura had taken out three of Konoha's top jounin and two honored elders without breaking so much as a sweat. If anyone was a threat to Minato when it came to speed, Sakura was certainly it.

"We'll be perfectly fine, trust me. She won't attack us alone, no matter how strong she is. Even she cannot singlehandedly 18,000 Shinobi, as well as you and I. And you're hard pressed to find allies when you've committed heinous acts against them all for the sake of Konoha. She's as good as dead." Hiruzen was so secure in his reasoning that he hadn't even taken one thing into account. The most simple thing about the whole debacle.

This was Konoha's Pink Beast. Any nation would kill to have her at their behest, no matter how fiercely loyal she had been to Konoha. Itachi Uchiha was often praised as the Leaf's most talented living shinobi, but Sakura had given great challenge to that title. With Scar, as well as her unbelievable speed and Taijutsu skills, Sakura was a fatal shinobi if there was ever such a thing.

Being such an accomplished Shinobi made allies easier to come by. It also helped that she was that damn good. Nothing about her was merely hype. She was the cream of the crop and everyone knew it.

Suddenly, two ANBU agents barged in.

"Hokage-Sama! Danzo-Sama! Urgent news! Sakura has been spotted with nine other people at an underground hideout of some sorts. They're still hold up there! If we wanted to, we can launch a surprise attack and take them all out in one fell swoop." The interest of Konohagakure's two most experienced piqued at this news.