Chapter 5: The Pink Beast Retaliates!

"Pein! Pein! Talk to me!" Sakura applied pressure to the open stab wound. Orochimaru had every intention of killing Pein, that much was clear. The poison singed his chest on the right side, with an audible sizzling sound emanating from it. Sakura placed her hand on his neck, to check for a pulse.

It was not there.

It was only a matter of time before the Rinnegan user would succumb to the poison, as it was extremely fast acting. Such a high dosage of poison was not easily dealt with, but Sakura was not your run-of-the-mill kunoichi by anyone's definition.

Pein coughed uncontrollably, his breaths becoming shorter and coming more frantically. The man would not roll over and die quite so easily it seemed. Although Pein was a fighter, he still needed Sakura's help. The pinkette closed her eyes, and performed a series of hand signs.

Bird. Dragon. Horse.

"Ninja Art: Enlightened Mystic Palm!" Sakura chanted.

She placed her hands over the injured wound, sucking the poison out of his body. A furious sweat covered Sakura's forehead. It wasn't everyday one had to remove such a strong poison. Pein, who had become unmoving suddenly became to spasm.

First they were irregular and wild, almost completely unhinged. As more and more of the poison was removed, his shaking ceased and he lay completely flat.

"Just a littleeee moreeee.... Hold on!" Sakura's own chakra spiked at the exertion. After one final tug, the last of the slowly fatal poison was ripped from his body.

Pein blinked his eyes twice, trying to come back to reality. After he seemed to remember where he was, he sat up.

Bad move.

The wound itself seemed to cry out in agony, far too fresh to do any sort of physical activities. For now, Pein was completely dependent on his new recruit.

"Please, calm down. I'll take over from here, just relax." Sakura's words were somewhat calming to him. Although he didn't want to, he reluctantly laid back down on the forest floor.

'I don't really wanna have to carry him. He's nothing but dead weight at this point.' Letting out a sigh, Sakura removed her black gloves and bit her thumb slightly, just enough to draw blood. She wiped her bloody thumb onto the ground and pressed her palm on the blood.

"Kuchiyose No Jutsu!"

In a beastly cry, a large, 4-winged owl poofed into existence

In a beastly cry, a large, 4-winged owl poofed into existence. No words needed to be exchanged once summon saw the predicament the orange haired man was in.

Takamaru, which was the owl's name, picked him up off of the ground with his beak, and carefully placing him on his feathered back with his deceptively long neck. Sakura nodded in approval and jumped on Takamaru's back. Fluttering his enormous 4 wings silently, Takamaru leapt into the air and activated his invisibility technique. Flying silently and hidden was what made Takamaru such a valuable weapon to Sakura.
BREAK
"Orochimaru-Sama!" Kabuto whimpered.