Chapter 5: Brother

Marinette POV
"Hey Mari long time no see."someone said behind me.I knew exactly who it was I recognised his voice and he's the only one who calles me It's Mathew I can't believe he's here . Before I could say anything a gaurd saw him and yeld"Introder protect the princess."I wanted to say something but before I knew it there was a sirkle of haurds around me.

Adrien, Felix, Kim, Nino and Luka it looked like they were ready for a fight.I could contain my laughter.Everyone looked at me questionly.Then I said after catching my my breath"Guys chill he won't hurt me I know him he's............MY BIG BROTHER."Adrien turned to look at me with his eyes wide open then he said"Y-Y-you have a brother"I could see he was nervous.

I giggled "I never talk about him because I haven't seen him since I was 2 years old."While I was saying that I ran to Mathew incasing him in a hug because I have really missed him.He hugged me back I felt save.When I let go of him I punched his arm.

"Ow Mari what was that for​."he asked her while rubbing his arm where she punched him."That's what you get for scaring me."

While I was yelling at Mathew my birthmark started glowing again.It keeps getting warmer and warmer.Adrien saw it and came over to stand next to me.Mathew was giving him a deathstair but he didn't care.He took my hand and kissed my cheek I calmed down then the glowing stopped.

Mathew stood there glaring at Adrien."So this is the guy they are forcing you to marry, listen here buddy if you hurt my sister you will regret it."Adrien's grip on my hand grew tighter."Mathew stop scaring Adrien you big Doofis you haven't changed a bit have you."I say while laughing.

After a few minutes everyone burst out in laughter.I spent the rest of my day with Mathew telling him about us being royalty.Then he told me about his wife Andrea.He also revealed that they are having baby so I'm going to be an aunt.

Adrien POV

"Y-Y-YOU have a brother."I said with my eyes wide.She doesn't have a father so her big brother has to give his blessing."I never talk about him because I haven't seen him since I was 2 years old."she said giggling at my expression.She ran to him and gave him a hug I could see she missed her big brother.I could only now that they are side by side see the resemblance towards each other.

Marinette had a light blue hair colour while Mathew had a dark blue that almost looked black.Theyre eye colour are the same.He was much taller than her but it's because he's older.

Because of him being taller than her,she buried her head into his chest.When she let go she punched his arm.Thats strange if you miss someone you usually don't punch them.Then he said"Ow what was that for Mari."He looked at her questionally.I could see she was getting angry.I felt my arm burning I knew it was my birthmark.I looked up to see Marinette's birthmark is also glowing again.

I must admit I am scerd of Mathew but I love Marinette and I must calm her down.I walked over to her ignoring the look Mathew was giving me.I took Marinette's hand and kissed her on the cheek.She calmed down and our birthmarks stopped glowing.

Mathew stood there glaring at me."So this is the guy they are forcing you to marry,listen here buddy if you hurt my sister you will regret it."My grip on Marinette's hand grew tighter."Mathew stop scaring Adrien you big Doofis you haven't changed a bit have you."Marinette says while laughing.

Man I love her laugh it so adorable.After a few minutes we all started laughing.I was still scerd of Mathew.I could see he was a vampire.He is much older than me so he is stronger,faster and more experienced than I was.Mathew was most definitely a overprotective big brother.If that wasn't bad enough my own cousin is Marinette's overprotective best friend.So I am in trouble if anything is to happen with her.

I am sorry for the people who would try to hurt her.They would get a beating of a lifetime.But with them here I know that Marinette is protected.Luckily my birthday is near and I plan on taking Marinette to one of my favourite places.

I know it's my birthday it's suppose to be my special day but I want to make it special for her.I know I barely know her but I think I'm in love with her.I don't think so I know so she is different than any of the other girls.I would do anything for her even give up my own life for her.

She's so amazing I don't know who wouldn't like her, except for Chloe.Well she barley likes anyone.She is my childhood friend but I can't stand her.She thinks she owns the world.She is so different from Marinette.I would never choose someone like Chloe over Marinette.I'm so glad that I wouldn't see Chloe on my birthday.It's just going to be me and Marinette I can't wait.

AUTHORS NOTE
So what do you think.Did I supprise you with Mathew.Tell me what you think.

Once again excuse my spelling please 😉😉😉😉😉
Enjoy till next time