Chapter 12: Secrets

Marinette POV

It's finally time to go to China.Andrea and Mathew along with baby Sabine will be coming to China with us.Not just to bring my parents back.Also because I am going to have to marry Adrien in China as well.

It's a Chinese tradition that we can't break.Bridgette told us everything and explained all the royal traditions.Especialy the rules about half vampire rulers.I can't become a Queen until after me and Adrien's honeymoons and he turnes me into a full vampire.Another one of the vampire traditions is that Adrien will live in a hotel until after the wedding.

It's so frustrating to have to do this.After my corenation and I'm officially China's crowned princess I will be able to bring my parents back.

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~

After I woke up from passing out."Marinette when you arrive in China you will have a corenation to become the crowned princess of China.After that your powers will be fully unlocked.You and Adrien will have to use your powers.Theyre is a temple just outside the main city.It has been used for contacting spirits if you don't have Andrea's powers.

Once they're you two must take hands and focus all your energy.When you did that say:From your chamber we summon the return of the king and queen.We summon the mother and father of two.Whe summon Sabine and Tom Dupain-Cheng.We give you permission to be released from your chambers.

"That chant will be a spell to bring us back.Before you go we must worn you Nathaniel and his father will do anything to stop you.They are the reason we are here.Be careful and good luck."

~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~

We would have to watch our backs.Nathaniel and his father could be anywhere.They would do anything to stop me.I won't let them.I'm getting my parents back.

Nathaniel POV

"Son were going to China Marinette and Adrien are going to try to bring back her parents.If they succeed our lives would be in danger.I'm the one who killed them so they would want revenge."my father said while packing.I don't want to hurt Marinette.I love that girl she is always nice to everyone.She is totally unique.

Now she is in the arms of a vampire.I will do anything to stop them.I know Marinette misses her parents but we are protecting humanity.I am not going to hurt her but Adrien is another story.If he gets in my way I would kill him.

I hate him he took away the love of my life.I won't let him be the one to put Marinette's and all the humans lives in danger.I would stop at nothing to save them and make vampires just a folktales.

Authors note
Hey guys hope you enjoyed.I am really grateful for your understanding of my spelling.Love to mention that the book is almost finished sorry about that.

But if you want more read some of my other books
MIRACULOUS Love Strucked
MIRACULOUS love for the girl or the mask
MIRACULOUS The secrets of the Dupain-Chengs.
Go check them out till next time bye🤗🤗🤗🏵️🌺🌼🌻🌹🌷🌸💮🦋