Chapter 9: Designer Disaster

Marinette POV

It's a week before my wedding I was busy with my dress when a maid knocked on my door and said "Princess Marinette here are some visitors here to see you."I knew it was my friends I asked them to help me with my dress."You may let them in Lizy."

She let them in I was so releaved to
see them I need all the help I can get.I showed them my wedding dress design.

"Wow you are so designing my wedding dress Marinette."Julika said with wide eyes.I laughed it was funny how they looked at my design.I snapped my fingers to get there attention."Ok girls we have allot of work ahead of us we only have a week left so we better get started."they all knew how stressful a wedding is suppose to be.A royal wedding is even more stressful.

Some of my family members that I don't even know are coming to my wedding.We stated to make the dress it took 3 days because it had allot of detail.I made an extra dress a plain white dress.

I have heard rumours about Chloe.She was jealous of me marrying Adrien.She made a plan to destroy my dress.So I put the white dress as a decoy and hid my real wedding dress.

I knew she wouldn't miss the opportunity to destroy my dress.My friends played allong.I was getting dressed in the white​ dress to fool her.

It might be a plain white dress but it was still beautiful.I loved both my dresses but I knew Chloe would destroy one of them.

Chloe POV

How dare the force my Adrikins to Mary a human.I won't allow it he's going to be my husband not the husband to some human.I would ruin her wedding gown so she won't be able to attend her own wedding.If she shows up she wouldn't even be wearing a wedding dress.

The king and queen will be embarrassed and cancel the wedding.My Adrikins would be saved from the clutches of that human girl.I went over and saw how the humans dress looked.It was a plain white dress with sleeves that was till her elbows.

She looked beautiful in the dress.All the more reason to destroy it.When they left I went in I know tomorrow is they're wedding day so I must destroy it tonight.I quickly grabbed the sicors from my purse and started to cut it up.She would not have a single peace of happiness after I'm done.

I was done I saw the white fabric that was originally part of the dress lying on the floor.I walked out of the room proud of my accomplishment.I would be the one who saved my Adrikins from marrying a weak,discusting,pitiful human.

Marinette POV
I woke up the next day and realised it's my wedding day.I jumped out of bed and quickly took a shower.When I came out of the bathroom I saw a tray of food on my nightstand.I quickly ate and took out my real wedding dress.

One of the maids told me that my other dress was snipperd to peace's but I knew who was the person responsible.O well it's my wedding day it won't be ruined by a jealous brat like Chloe.

My wedding day will not have a Designer disaster like Chloe thought.

Thanks for reading please excuse my spelling once again.The pictures are not mine credits go to the owners.