Chapter 1

It's early in the Morning. The sun is just peaking over the horizon but it's still very dark as a girl rolls down the empty Back rode on her Skateboard.

She has a flashlight in one Hand to see whats in front of her and a handgun with a silencer in the other. There only is an occasional Walker which she either avoids or carelessly shoots dead.

She adjusts her e-guitar on her back and kicks off again. Shes excited, She made this run a lot of times now. Preparing for her Master Act. Everything is set. She knows this is dangerous but who cares? No one has cared for her since all this started. If she's honest, even before that, no one really gave a shit. But that's fine. Otherwise she would have never become as Badass as she is now. How else would she have survived the ending of the world at eleven years old. And that without someone protecting her.

Yeah, she has her dad but if he was concerned for her wellbeing, he would have noticed her disappearing so often.

She takes a deep breath and a grin spreads over her face as she sees the Arena in the distance. She gives a few more strides to pick up her Speed and soon jumps off, kicking her Board up to catch it mid run.

She reaches the big stage and nods to herself before she goes around the back to get the generator running. She had to do several fuel runs to get this Beast going and now it's ready. There is a Loud rumble as the machine starts up and the giant speakers make an static sound as they switch on at the Same time with the spotlights.

She runs up the stairs to the stage where a Big Military Machine gun is waiting under a rag for it's performance. It's the same one that is usually strapped on top of an humvee. It was a bitch to get that thing off and transported here.

The girl turns and hooks off the stairs to kick them away. She straightens and looks over the wide space in front of her. It's brighter now and she can actually see. She goes to the big dusty black curtains that shield off the back side of the Stage. She rips on them as hard as she can but they don't budge. She huffs but says 'what ever' and just goes with it. She breathes out slowly and hooks her Guitar to the cable the Static sound comes from The speakers again as she does so.

She got the attention of a few Walkers already, which Walk up to the Big stage. She picks up the mic and hits it a few times to see if it's Working. She grins as the Loud thudding is heard from the boxes.

"Hey everyone!" She says with a Big smile.

"Well honestly I'm a Bit nervous as this is the first time i'll perform in front of a crowd soo...bare with me!" She says and giggles.

Under her the walkers are grunting and hissing as they strain themselves to reach her. She imagines them being fans roaring for her.

"Three two one..." she says lowly to herself and starts with a guitar solo. More and more walkers are gathering and she grins. Her plan is actually working! She stops with a big finishing screech and steps up to the mic again.

"Okey let's get serious guys..." she says and closes her eyes. Her fingers start to play the melody of 'How far We're come - matchbox 20'

-Meanwhile in The prison

Daryl flys out of his bed and nearly falls over the ledge. He runs down the stairs where the others are also slowly gathering with a confused look.

"Whats going on ?" Carl asks rubbing his eyes.

Carol is trying to soothe a crying Judith and Rick Shakes his Head.

"I have No idea. Where does that Even Come from?" then there is a voice Talking and everybody's frown deepens.