sparks.tears.love.

It had been to months since I had first met PJ, we have hung out alot, near enough 4-5 times a week.

I had heard of PJ finding a girlfriend. Yes it hurt. Immensely so. But I put on a brave face, as I always do, if I'm feeling anything other than happy. He had been with this girl for around 3 days, when he came to my home. In tears. I opened the door and pulled him into my doorway, hugging him tight. He told me that she was over protective and she argued with Chris. She broke up with PJ after saying that he wasn't allowed to see his friends anymore, which he obviously disagreed with. She didn't deserve him. Not even for 3 days.

He came inside. I made him his favourite tea and put Rick and Morty on. We both loved that show. I loved that it made him laugh, his laugh was music to my ears. His watery eyes no longer looked miserable as he chuckled. He sniffled slightly at Rick's mention of the word girlfriend. But I snuggled closer to him and he rested his head on top of mine. When the episode finished, I turned the heating on and grabbed blankets. PJ wanted to watch a movie, which I happily obliged. PJ was great company and I told him he was welcome to stay the night if he wished to. We decided on The Labyrinth. As I tucked a blanket around PJ and I, he kissed my forehead. It was unexpected, but not unwelcome. I gave him a warm smile and played with a rogue curl of his. I got up to get us some popcorn and as I sat down I kissed his cheek. He smiled softly at me.

As Jareth was saying the words
In 9 hours and 23 minutes, you'll be mine!
PJ picked up his phone and set a timer for 9hrs and 23mins. He giggled softly as I looked at him confused. "Hopefully Jareth is right." PJ said softly, smirking. He then kissed me deeply. I kissed back almost immediately. PJ was so gorgeous, so kind, so loving, so caring. He was perfect, as perfect as a human could be. We broke the kiss and snuggled closer to eachother. We fell asleep in eachother's arms. I was woken up by an alarm. "PJ.." I said, groggily. " Mm? " He replied, sleepily. We both sat up. I realised PJ has set the alarm noise to 'R U Mine?' By the Arctic Monkeys. I giggled and rolled my eyes to myself.

We both climbed out of bed. I made my way to the kitchen to make us breakfast. PJ went to get changed. I was muttering the toast when PJ came in, wearing just pyjama bottoms, I blushed when I saw him shirtless. He was slim, but built, he was muscular but not overly. He began making two teas. He hummed the tune 'R U Mine?'. I turned to him. He stopped stirring the tea for a moment and looked at me, smiling softly. "I'd like to be." I said, just loud enough for him to hear. He broke into a wide grin. "Be mine?" He asked. "For forever and always." I replied. He kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested my arms on his bare shoulders and we both deepened the kiss. We broke the kiss for air. "I love you, my sweet pea." He said, a mix between adorable and goofy. " I love you too, my tiny planet explorer." I smiled. "You have been watching my channel!?" He said, tickling me. "Have not!" I protested between laughs. He pulled a fake-sad face. I laughed, "okay, okay maybe I watched a few." I admitted. "You just too candsome." I said, smiling crazily and poking him lightly in his belly. " Candsome? " He said, raising an eyebrow. "It means cute and handsome, and may have been an error in my speech." I laughed. He held me close and I laid my head on his chest. We both swayed softly. Suddenly, the toast popped up, scaring both of us. We laughed and looked at the toast, which was practically cremated, I had forgotten about it. Luckily I had already made enough for us. "It's called toast because it is supposed to be lightly toasted, it's not called burn so it shouldn't be burned." He laughed. I chuckled and knocked the toast on the side of the counter, it made a noise that sounded like it was really hard. PJ giggled. I laughed and threw it in the bin. I asked my siri to play AM by the Arctic Monkeys. PJ and I danced in his kitchen and sang along. I felt so safe in his arms. He looked at me so lovingly. This was meant to be.

Hello reader! Please comment of message me if you have any requests! -I

This was :820 words

°• Happy Reading Tiny Planet Explorers •°