× ❌exes called exes for a reason ❌×

I was woken up by a knock at the door. I was in PJ's arms, I slowly slid out of his grasp, careful not to awake him. The knocking became impatient. They were knocking so loudly, it couldn't have been post, postmen and women are usually more polite. I threw my slippers on and grabbed a robe, quickly throwing it on. I swung open the door. My vision was still cloudy with sleep and the banging on the door irritated me. Why did people have to be so loud, this early!? "what do you want?" I huffed, irritably.  My eyes finally focused. I knew this girl. It was PJ's ex. I frowned.

" I need to speak with PJ. Call him. " she said, trying to be firm. That annoyed me. She had woken ME up, and now she trying to boss me around.  "He's asleep. You couldn't have just messaged?!" I said shortly. " No, he blocked my number. " she said, rolling her eyes, as if it were obvious. "Then obviously he wants nothing to do with you. Take a hint." I said, shutting the door on her. She put her foot in the doorway to stop me from closing it fully. "Wait! " she squealed, getting desperate. "What!" I groaned. " is Chris still friends with PJ? " she asked, hesitant. "None of your business!" I said, angrily. I stepped onto the doorstep, letting the door close slightly. I was going to yell, I didn't want to wake Peej. "How dare you! The audacity you have, to come at this hour, demanding things is unreal. Just leave him alone! Chris and PJ have nothing to do with you anymore, and they are happier for it. Just leave. " I was on the edge of screaming. "Fine!" She yelled, storming off. I leaned lightly against the door, listening to her heavy footsteps. I sighed. I was sorry PJ ever met her.

I trudged back inside. I didn't like being mean, even if it was to a mean person. I closed the door quietly, hoping the racket hadn't disturbed PJ. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I took off the robe and my slippers and set them down on the armchair. I was wearing my bowie pyjamas. PJ woke up around an hour later while I was playing Mario cart. I kissed his forehead and went to turn the heating on. When I came back he was playing Mario cart. He flashed me a cheesy grin. "I'm winning." He said, smug. I laughed at his expression and sat beside him. I watched him play and I snuggled closer, careful not to knock the controller. PJ kissed my forehead and placed the controller down. "Sweetpea, would you like to go to London?" He asked, softly. " Yes! " I said, excited. "Brixton maybe? Or the place where the Ziggy Stardust plaque is? I know how much you adore Bowie." PJ said with a smile. " could we go to Brixton? " I ask, beaming. "Course, love." He smiles and hugs me tight.

We roll backwards onto the carpet but we don't let go of one another. I giggle and PJ starts tickling me. I shriek as he tickles my sides. He eventually stops when I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. I try to stand up but I'm still in a fit of giggles so PJ pulls me back down onto his lap. I roll onto the floor and PJ hovers over me, arms beside my head. He stares deep into my eyes. "Um, Peej? You trying to possess me? Not gonna work." I say, giggling softly. I fall headfirst into the ocean of green, with swirls of brown. His eyes are mesmerising, he kisses me softly on the nose. I roll us both so I'm laying on his chest. "Love you sweetpea."  He says softly. " love you spacekid. " I reply, smiling.

short filler chapter, the story will be more exciting next chapter, feeling very unmotivated. Dm or comment any suggestions or imagines or things you want in the story and I'll try and fit them in :)

676 words ❤