First Day, Catching Feelings

You knew you made a mistake. But you didn't care at this point. He stood up and explosions erupted from his palms
"The HELL did you say to me Dumbass?!" He yelled ferociously.
"Oh, did I hurt your feelings? Dandelion Pomeranian BITCH?!" You said back.

The teacher came in.

You almost got detention for that.

When Mr. Aizawa saw you both yelling he told you to break it up or you both will get a 0 on the first test. You tried to cool yourself down and went back to sit next to Aoyama. "Hey Aoyama, whats this class like?" You asked in a curious tone. He looked back st you with a death stare "Chaos." He said seriously, then he returned back to his sparkly boi face "Anyway, class is starting soon so might want to be quiet."
Mr. Aizawa looked at you then back at the class "Class 1-A, we have a new student here. Y/N, come up and introduce yourself. Everyone be sure to shut up." He said.
You silently stood up and walked to the front and bowed. "H-Hi, my name is Y/N L/N... I accept all nicknames except from Mineta. I like to sleep, and smile most of the time, and I hate mean people." Pomeranian kid looked at you with a look that said "Nice job dumbass". Mr Aizawa said," Feel free to ask questions...."
A pikachu looking kid raised his hand and said "I'm Kaminari, and my question is, are you related to anyone?" You smiles and said "Why yes, I'm related to the Todoroki's and Ashido's!" Kaminari then said, "We got a Todoroki here!" He points to the candy cane haired kid. You smile at him and say "Hello!" Mina yells out,"YOU GOT A FIRST DAY CRUSH?!" Your face turns entirely red and you say, "Y-Yes! Bakugou Katsuki!" Well, your career has been ruined. You just sprouted the first name that came to your mind and holds shit. You remember you liked him and he liked you in Elementary school. But when you moved away, you forgot.

Oh boi. This bout to get real.