rain

⁂ 2:34 a.m. zora's domain

"sidon, is it true that it once used to rain here? like, all the time?" I cocked my head to the side in question.

"it's true. Vah ruta made the skies pour. but your booyfriieendd..." he winks. "link saved the domain, and now the skies are clear. we get rain here rarely, so we celebrate it instead of hate it."

i nod. it was drizzling outside, like soft white sprinkles being dashed in pinches across the domain.

"link's such a hero. . ." i smile at the thought of link in a special suit of some sort, slashing monsters with his sword,

"swooning again. . ." sidon coos into my ear.

so, link was off riding Vah ruta by himself, bringing back nostalgia, so sidon and i had time together to talk about my favorite person. (duh. link.)

"you know, my sister mipha-"

"i know, she loved link, she tried to marry him, then she died." i spat. i was quite the jealous type. it was mainly out of love for link.

sidon was quiet.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean it that way. i'm sorry about your sister, really. i-"

"it's okay, hylian," he sighs.

"she did love him, but after a turn of events," he sighs again. "he met the love of his life. you."

i blushed at the thought of this. i'm the love of his life. wow. okay then.

"sIDON!!!!" link called.

"wha-"

"up here!"

link sat on the trunk of vah ruta, waving at me and sidon.

"how you doing, tiny zora?" he mocked.

"HEY!!!" sidon flipped and dove into the water towards ruta.