~I think Your beautiful~ Steven X Connie

Steven looked down at Connie. At the moment she was laid out on their bed. He smiled softly, he trailed his kisses all over her body. Connie giggled. Her hand interlocked with his hair. Steven kissed her lips a few time before kissing her neck.

"You're just so beautiful," Connie blushes and look away.

"No I'm not," She sighed. "I have scrapes and bruises,"

Steven stopped her and kissed her again. "Your so beautiful. That stupid Jeff kid was not good for you," He kissed her nose, "You should stop thinking about him," He brought his hand to her hair and ran it through. "Even Garnet told you not to get involved,"

"I know," She let out an uneven breath and smiled. Steven trailed his kisses to her collar bone. He left purple bruises all along it.

"I love your smile," He kissed her, "Your little botton nose," Then her nose. "You brown eyes," Her eyes, "and your beautiful personality," He lifted her shirt over her head. "Now relaxe. If you want me to stop, the words Red,"
***************

Steven woke up with groan. The sun was shining past his curtains. He looked down and saw Connie rolled into a ball in his arms. He saw goosebumps ran along the skin that was exposed. He gently rubbed at her back and sighed. Purple marks were all over her body.

Connie shifted a bit and cuddled closer to him. He brought up the covers. His thumb wiping away some of the makeup. She smiled and ducked her head a bit. Steven sat up and grabbed his boxer and pants. He went over to his drawers and grabbed her some under garments.

Sometime this year he had suggested that she start leaving extra clothing if she was going to be stay over a lot more. He wanted to make sure she had everything here if she needed it. He never dare touch the drawer without her there or if she said he could. He had made sure not to do her laundry and let Pearl do that. He didn't want to intrude on her stuff.

He walked over to Connie and sat her up. She groaned but followed his hands and sat up. He slipped her bra on her and clipped it. He took her underwear and pulled them up her. Connie smiled and kissed him before he slipped on one of his shirts on her. "There all better," He kissed her forehead and let her lay down again. "Get some rest,"

Connie nodded and cuddled up to the covers again. He walked downstairs and was greeted by the gems (after getting dressed). Garnet smiled and ruffled his hair. "Your doing good. Not forcing her into anything, I couldn't be more proud,"

Steven laughed, "I learned from the best couple,"

Garnet smiled, "I see that Stovinne will be a better fusion,"

Steven nodded and make breakfast for her and him. He waved goodbye to the gems and brought food to her.

He kissed her again. "I think Your beautiful,"

This one came out of nowhere. It was like 3am and I stared writting it and now it's here! Jeff is that one person Connie meet in "Mindful education," He appeared in the song "here come a thought," I decided to add him and make him and Connie date, but their relationship was unstable, and Steven wasn't going go have it.

So this one was supposed to be posted on the day lion rides was but I guess I skipped it? I'm sorry. I'm trying to get some requests done and stuff. It'll be a while before the next one. (Maybe a day or two?)