ready, set, launch!

Morning Angels!

Before we get to the big news, it's time toannounce the cover contest winner. Congratulations to Shaheen Po! Your submission will be the official cover of Lucifer's Darling. Check it out; it's justperfect for the book: http://typewriterawards.awesomeauthors.org/#LD-Official

The day is here!! It's actually here - I am so happy that I was able to come through and give this all to you all. This was only possible because you gave this story so much love! I can't thank you all enough.

My publisher has seen how incredibly kind you all are and thought you all deserve a gift! Therefore for today this book is available on Amazon for a discounted price!!

If, a LOT of us get the book TODAY at exactly 2:00 pm EST, my book will get the chance to become an Amazon bestseller!!! This will enable LD to take the place at top spot of Amazon's List — making it easier to spot!

You may already have read the story, but it's so much special to have your own copy of the book to relive (again and again for as many times you want) your whole reading experience. Not to mention, if it becomes a bestseller, you can gloat about it to your friends. ;)

This may increase the chance of getting LD into book stores! Can you imagine that? You'll be able to have a physical copy of LD.  Wouldn't that be so special and cool? To see the small story that you first spotted on Wattpad to be on the shelves of your local bookstore??? OR if we're incredibly lucky — the big screen? YOU can make this happen! Don't we all adore an underdog story?

SO: here is your mission: (For some of you, this is a recap You may skip this.) On my blog, there is an epic countdown timer. When it reaches
00:00:00, refresh the page. A link will then appear. Click it and the book is yours!

If you're really itching to get your hands on the book right now, it's already available on Amazon. (I can't blame you. I've felt the same before; I call it "the new book rash.") But if you can, please wait until the countdown timer stops.

Please leave a review. Tell Amazon book buyers how much you love this book and why they should read it.

Even if you don't like the story that much, then feel free to leave a critical review. I appreciate your thoughts on the book; they helped a lot in making it. Although, I can't promise to protect you from my ninjas after you click "comment." ;-)

And for the surprise: my publisher will feature you in the book if you post your review this week! HOW COOL? At the end of this week, they will look at the book's Amazon reviews, and if yours is one of them, you will get to see your thoughts and your name in print in an updated version of the book.

Now go, my army of bookworms! Get your hands
on Lucifer's Darling while it's fresh from the oven. (Not to mention, cheap!) 

I know I couldn't have done this without you. (Sorry, Dora. I stole your line.) And for the trillionth time, gracias, merci, danke, arigato, kamsahamnida, salamat. Thank you! There are not enough words in any language to express my gratitude towards all of you.

Even if you can't buy the book (and I completely understand if you can't), still a huge a thank you for reading my story and showing your support. You can still help me by writing a review on Goodreads: 

The biggest, warmest, heart-melting hugs to you!

Tiny, friendly reminder: If you weren't able to get The Kiss of Ambiguity: A Lucifer's Darling Bonus Chapter for free on Amazon, you can still get your free copy when you sign up on my blog!  

See you around Angels
-V

šŸŽ‰ You've finished reading šš•ššžššŒšš’ššššŽšš›'ššœ ššššŠšš›šš•šš’šš—šš [š™ø] šŸŽ‰