Chapter 13: Openning Up

Sam's Point Of View:

I walk after Elton into the trap house, the roommates' chattering and laughs echoing through the empty hall. I perked hearing Colby sigh and looked back to see his nervous state. After he opened up to me and poured out the truth, he's been showing his emotions more rather than masking it with his rude of an attitude.

"What's wrong Colby?" I questioned in concern and reached for his hand. I knew that caught him off guard but I didn't give any mind to it and kept my hand in his. He shook his head and went to walk in front me but I tugged him back.

"What's wrong?" I asked again, a little more stern. He stared at me in thought before letting out a sigh. "They don't like me Sam." He shook his head and looked at the ground with yet another sigh. "You did bring that on yourself, though." I shrugged making him frown. I wasn't helping.

"Colby all you can do right now is earn their trust. Sure it'll be hard but you have to take baby steps." I spoke genuinely as I looked up at him. He nodded with a small smile but bringing a larger smile to my face.

"Come on." I gestured him in front of me, our hands uncoiling. Yet it felt cold the instant we let go. Colby followed me into the bar room where everyone was seated and sighed once they went quiet, sending him faces and glares. "H-Hey." He smiled a little but it seemed he was trying.

Jake shook his head and looked back at his phone, Devyn flipped her hair dramatically and Corey sneered. Wow, it's like the guy killed a kitten. Colby sighed and looked down dropping the smile. "Hey why don't you go shower and maybe we'll watch a movie together?" I grinned which seemed to make him perk a little.

"O-Only us?" He asked with a small blush making me nod. Cute. "If you're up for it." I smiled and he nodded. "Sure." With that he walked upstairs, leaving me with the rest. I knew they weren't going to be in the same room as Colby so I figured they'd be out of the house tonight.

"He's trouble-" "And you're being rude, Corey." I cut him off and frowned before walking away. I didn't want to deal with them right now. Colby was a good guy and his good intentions have begun to spring. And right now, he seemed like the only person I wanted to hang out with.

Deciding to go shower myself, I climbed the stairs and grabbed my clothes before using the other bathroom to shower.

-
I walk out of the bathroom, my hair wet and clothes in hand as I head to my room to clean up. I opened up my door and pushed open, when I heard humming. I traced back my steps and realized it was coming from Colby's room.

Being the sneaky bitch I am, I peaked in and spotted a shirtless Colby fumbling with the shirt that was bound to be put on as he hums to a song I might've heard before. As I listened to him and technically stalked him, I traced my eyes down his body, his skin and form catching my attention instead of his scars and bruises.

If you look past is bruises, he's beautiful. And I couldn't help but blush at the thought. I shook my head and decided to stop being a creep and just continue on. Hopefully tonight will go well.