extended description

// robbers //

He attends the same high school as her, she lives ten minutes from him, and they've never spoken. Ryan Hunter is quiet and the typical mysterious guy with a cold attitude. Ella Jane is average in every sense of the word, and she despises herself for it. They were ready to complete their remaining two years of high school without ever speaking. Why alter the balance of every day high school life when you don't have to?

But, of course, life doesn't always go exactly as planned.

Ella catches Ryan in her basement one night, attempting to steal her family's safe. She discovers that he is in desperate need of money, and finds that he owes over five thousand dollars to a large group of dangerous men. He begs her not to turn him in to the police for trespassing and attempted robbery, swearing he will get the money elsewhere.

But Ella does much more than promise to keep quiet. She offers to help him get the money he needs to save his life.

Robberies, money, love, and heartbreak – will time run out before anything can fall into place?

xxx

hello! I just wanted to put a quick note and say that Ella Jane is played by Chelsea Schuchman, and Ryan Hunter is played by Taron Egerton. there's a picture of Ella above, and there'll be a picture of Ryan on the next chapter. 

this story is now entered into The Watty Awards 2015, so please support it if you're enjoying it! It'd mean so much to me if you would share it and vote on the chapters you liked

also, the idea for this story was inspired by (but isn't based off of) the song 'Robbers' by the 1975. that's all! pleaase tell me what you think :)