Meeting

Wednesday

"Jungkook!!" Jimin yells through the bathroom door as I finish drying my wet hair with a towel.

"What?" I tell back annoyed as I open the door and go to find a new pair of clothes with just a towel around my waist.

"There's an unknown number texting me saying they'll meet you outside of Dumpling Cafe in five minutes." He says confused.

My eyes widen as I slip on a new black shirt and I snatch the phone from him.

I quickly know the number is Taehyung's and then I realize....

I ONLY HAVE FIVE MINUTES!!

The cafe he was talking about takes ten minutes to walk to and my car is in the shop.

I groan in agony.

"That's Taehyung. Tell him I'll be there!" I say as I rush even more.

I slip on a pair of severely ripped faded blue jeans and grab my timberlands.

I cuss continuously as I grab my keys and lock my apartment door, flying to and out of the lobby.

As soon as I step outside I curse myself again realizing I didn't dry my hair properly.

I sigh at the thought of getting a cold but I roll my eyes and began to run.

I look at my watch and realize it's already past 1:05. I scream and get a few looks as I run even faster.

A minute away I stop and catch my breath, breathing in and out slowly.

Don't want Taehyung to know I ran here just to be on time to see him.

I shake my head at the thought.

Once my breathing is back to normal I fix my clothes and wipe the sweat off of my forehead and neck.

Once I see the shop I see Taehyung at a window seat looking for me.

I pretend not to see him and open the door.

I'm met with the smell of coffee and sweets and I take in a breath and smile.

I stall for a few seconds and start to walk over him once I stopped pretending to look for him.

He smiled at me as I took a seat across from him.

I ran a hand through my hair and noticed it drying in spikes.

I sigh.

"Why is your hair wet?" His gravely deep voice says that wakes me up from my trance and makes me blush slightly.

He caught it and a small smirk appeared on his face.

"Uh....when you texted Jimin I was in the shower." I said and looked out the window.

"Ahh." He said.

He opens his mouth and says something that makes me turn red like a tomato.

......

Lynn~~