First day and mean girls

I finished packing last night. Thalia and I hop into the camp van and argus drives us off. We arrive at a large school that said 'New York High' argus handed us a slip of paper that said , after school he would pick us up and take us to our house. It's a big one because other demigods may come.we thank argus and sigh. I looked at Thalia and she looked at me. We had bags equipped with school supplies, a special demigod safe phone and laptop,headphones,locker stuff and pe clothes. I also had a water bottle,books and a picture of percy . And extra clothes, just encase. We headed into the office asked the lady at the desk for our times table.
My was:
Home room: Mr.Pops room 29 ten minutes
Science: Mrs.kalib room 1 one hour
English: Ms.Smars room 14 one hour
Pe: coach laps room gym one hour
Lunch: lunch room thirty minutes
Free: senior lounge thirty minutes
Elective: Greek Mr.bluey room 98 one hour
Math : Mrs . Confust room 24 one hour
History: Mr.bors room 1589 one hour
Study hall:lecture hall one hour
Thalia's was the same as mine.

We strolled down the halls , looking for our lockers which were 123 and 125 . I was the latter. Thalia shoved me and pointed to locker that in good letters said 123. The locker was blue and full length . Thalia zipped open her blue bag and started to unpack it. She pulled out four yellow locker shelfs,a large whiteboard , a caddy,a mirror and a backpack hook. On the first shelf she pout her water bottle,gym clothes, and laptop. On the second shelf she put her textbooks and plugged in her portable phone charger . She also placed her silver headphones on the second shelf. On the third shelf she put her pencil case ,wallet and her hidden knife. On the four shelf she put her binders. Then she hung her bag and slipped out a couple pics from camp. she taped them on . Then on the from t out her locker she pull out yellow sticky t,h,a,l,i,a letters and sticks them on. I copied her expect mine said annabeth. I wondered who was in between us. On this locker,their were pictures of one direction and high heels. I guessed it was a girl. Just then, a tall blonde haired girl in a crop top and skirt with super high heels on opened the locker. It was a explosion of pink inside. Everything said Isabella Devyn on it.she turned to Thalia who was getting her phone out of her pocket. She sneered when she saw Thalia's black tank top,leather jacket,shorts,cross tights, three inch loafer heels, dyed streaks of hair, black make up,and her circlet. SI told her the circlet would give us away but Thalia refused to take it off. "That jacket is for a biker dude. You are a girl. Take it like off like now like yeah!"she screeched at Thalia ," shut up, ....."Thalia trailed off because she didn't know what to call her."IsabellaDevyn Smith,queen of New York high. " she rolled her eyes and turned to me. She looked me over and smiled. She probably thought I was like her, because I'm blonde. I was wearing a white fuzzy sweater with light blue jeans and red ballet flats with a bow. My bag was a leather messenger bag with a silver A written on it. My curls were down and I had a silver head band."hello. I'm IsabellaDevyn. What's you name?"
"Annabeth Chase, da-" I stopped there. I almost said daughter of Athena . Phew.
Two girls walked up. One was dark haired and wearing pink.another was blonde and had a very very short skirt on. "Caroline Hots " the blonde one said. "I'm Gail Skirts." The dark haired one said. IsabellaDevyn whispered to Gail and Caroline and they nodded in agreement. They pointed to me and yanked me away from Thalia . Thalia looked hurt and I put my hands up. They took me to a empty hall.
"Annie, we want to invite you to join our little group." IsabellaDevyn said."BTdubs , call me Izzy. Call Caroline Carrie,and Gail G.we call you Annie because that's your new nickname. FYI, we wear pink on Mondays. It's Monday."