Amy is a demigod

Amy has dark curls and is from New Zealand . She is sarcastic and can pretty much read minds. Her family is rich but she only has a dad. She has adhd and dyslexia. I hope she is a demigod. Well I don't wish the troubles of a demigod life on her,but I wish she and the girls were demigods because then we could friends forever. Today , a hydra attacked and before I could even get my knife out, Amy had finished it off. With magic. Yes! Daughter of Hecate! She had no clue how she did it , but I did. I sat her down .
"Amy,you're a demigod.most likely a daughter of Hecate. Goddess of magic. You're half girl , half God, all hero. It's a lot to take in but, it's the truth. I'm a demigod daughter of Athena , Thalia Is a daughter of Zeus. Michael is a son of Athena. Jen is a demigod daughter of a male god,we don't know which one.were here for you,you know. " I said in one big breath. She nodded and closed her eyes. Then she let out a single tear. I frowned sympathetically and held my arms out for a hug. She huged me and sobbed, ruining my hair,but I don't care. She has every right to be scared and sad and confused and crying is a reaction . We decided to ditch school. The rest came with us,even Michael .Oops.