We are all demigods

Jen,Michael,Amy,Thalia,and I are demigods. But I have an inkling that cat,lily,and eliana are too.
Here are my guesses

Jen: Zeus
Amy:Hecate
Cat:Hermes
Lily: Apollo
Eliana: Apollo .

Well I was right for Jen . She got claimed and Thalia was stoked to have a sister. Amy got claimed too , I was wrong she's Aphrodite. She was blessed with the power of the mist like hazel and Thalia.

We were eating lunch, we were wearing regular clothes but our pink lady jackets and we got Michael a t bird jacket . I sent percy one too. He texted me a pic of him and his own grease clothes. He looked nice.

A familiar face appeared in the halls, my friend, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, a red headed girl we call the RED becuase of her initials and her hair.

Rachel is the camp's oracle. She slipped out a sheet of paper. It was a prophecy.

The seven heroes and the new heroes shall fight against a new foe.
Greater than past, one shall fall.
On the birth of the big three hero child , the battle with begin and never end
Unless the conquerer of the spider woman sacrifices her biggest secret to the foe.

My friends looked at me and I cried. I gave it to Thalia and she sobbed.

Rachel shook her head and said," I have good news too,Katrina is a daughter of Hermes,lily and eliana are daughters of Apollo. "

I was right except for Amy.
"Let's go to camp!" I said.