big collab {tony lopez}

before you read this majority of this is in lowercase letters. sorry loves 😭🤍.

y/n's pov

my bestfriend ariana and i were practicing a dance tiktok together to the song , Falling by Trevor Daniel outside of my house , until i seen a cute guy staring at me with about four more guys with him.

"best , do you see that ?" ari asked me as we were about to record. i nodded and looked over at the guys quickly then back at her. "i'm pretty sure it only because they ain ever seen a better tiktok duo." i shrugged laughing a little.

"i meannn.. i don't spot any holes in your statement." she shrugged as well , then the both of us laughed. "oka lets do this dance real quick so we can do a funny one." i said while setting up my phone then getting in position.

*15 seconds laterrr*

"baeee we kilt thattt." ari yelled

"you ain't wrong." i heard a voice say from behind us. Automatically my instincts kicked in and i turned around about to swing until i saw the boy and his friends.

"nigga don't scare us like that what's wrong with you." i laughed holding my chest.

"righhhttt , trying to give us heart attacks." ari chimed in.

"well i've noticed you moved in like a week ago so i wanted to say wussup and what not." the guy said.

all i did was nod in response.

"my name is tony, this boy to my left is ondreaz. he's my brother." tony introduced as ondreaz waved. "and beside ondreaz is michael. on my right , right here is jabez and taylor." they waved as well. i looked them all up and down seeing they all had on matching outfits. white Af1's , gray sweats, and black shirts and michael hand on a black beanie.

"Nice to meet you all. my name is y/n and this is my best friend Ariana." her and i gave them a nod.

"you two look cute." jabez blushed a little.

(my outfit)

(my outfit)

(arianas)

ari and i looked each other up and down then back at them. "thank you-" we said in unison, then laughed because we said it in unison.

everyone else joined in on the laughter. tony smiled looking me up and down especially giving me the look. i'm not gon lie it made me feel some type of way man , but he is a little on the short side. i mean he's still taller then i am but , sheesh boy. GROW!!!DAMN. 

"i seen that you two dance .. do y'all want to collab with us ?" michael asked.

ari shrugged. "we don't mind.." she spoke then elbowed me out of my mini staring contest w tony. "do we ?" she asked me. "i- yea lets do it."

*6 hours later at the lopez's house*

"oh my gosh, y'all it's 8." i looked at my phone then everyone else. we all got side tracked having fun and getting to know each other. the guys are so sweet man. "y/n we should be heading back , we have shit to doooo in the am ma'am." ari whispered to me. i nodded getting up from tony's bed.

"oh man i didn't even notice how late it got." tayler chuckled.

"right." everyone murmured looking at each other.

"well we'll see you guys tomorrow some time." i shrugged walking out behind ari. as we reached the door tony stopprd me. "hey y/n wait a second." both ari and i stopped. "go ahead best i'll be at the house in like two seconds." she wasn't having it.

"no ma'am. one of gon get snatched the fuck up andddd i'm tryin to live to see 19." she put her hand on her hip.

"i'll walk you home." jabez said as he walked into the living room. ari shrugged. "i guess. let's gooo jolly tan giant." they walked out . tony and i laughed as we watched them leave.

"is there a reason you stopped me lil boy." i slightly smiled with my arms lightly crossed. 

he nodded. "yes actually." he chuckled lightly. oh gosh his voice .. mannnn i swear if i was a thriving hoochie i swearrr i'd be all over this lil boy. ughhhh.

"i was thinkin we should get to know each other a little more, just you and i."

"YES LAWWWDDDD OOOO ISHHH THIS NIGGA FINE , CAN DRESS , AND SMELL GOOOODDD BAYYYBEEE HE ALSO A GENTLEMAN !?!? THANK YOU I THANK YOU !!!!"  i thought to myself taking into consideration what he said. "i'd love to tony."

he smiled at me.

i smiled back.

it was silent for a minute until i said

"i think i should be gettin home.." i pointed to the door with my thumbs.

"oh- yea , i'm sorry. do you want me to take you home ?" he offered.

"i mean if you want to. you don't have to tho. i'm a big kid now." i joked.

he shook his head. "girl hush ." he opened the door letting me out first . only to see my best friend and jay kissin .

"unt untttt ARIANA MCCLAINE !" i yelled. she straightened up. "heyyy bessst." she fixed herself. i rubbed my temples. "girl let's go." i linked arms with her walking off of his porch. "thanks for offering to take me home tony , but i'll just walk home with this mf." i waved off.

tony's pov

i watched her and ariana walk four houses down to her house then walk in. then i turned to jabez and slapped his head.

"hey what was that for ??" he rubbed his head.

"for kissin ari." then i hit him again

"tony !!???" he rubbed his head again.

"that was ruining my chance to be a gentleman to y/n." after that we both walked in the house and got on our phones.

wooooowwww that was 955 words 😭😭🤚🏽. it was kind worth it tho. i don't know if half of it made any since tho 💀🤷🏽‍♂️.

but who should i do next ? yk since the first pick was mine

don't forget to comment, vote , add it to ur library 😭.

at least 10 votes for another chapter 🥺... please ?