Last day of School {Payton M}

it was the last day of school and i was really feeling froggy

i needed to tell payton how i felt, before another girl tries too. i mean who wouldn't wanna shoot there shot at him ? he's SOOOO adorable .

{he really is 🥺✌🏽😗✌🏽}

today was a half day , and after school my best friends and i were going out. so i got a cute lil fit on because i wasn't planning on coming back home anytime soon.

 i just brushed out my 20 inches , brushed my teeth, applied deodorant, lipgloss, and perfume, after that i did my edges and wrapped them so they could lay down

i took off my scarf after 10 minutes then headed down stairs where my big sister was waiting on me.

"bout time lil girl." she laughed throwing away her juice box.

"how you gon call me little , but you the one drinking the juice boxes ?!" i crossed my arms trying not to laugh.

"don't worry about it sweet heart. don't worry about it." chandler said walking out the door as i followed behind her laughing with my phone in hand and my charger and extra shit in my purse.

we got in the car and buckled up. "So today's "the day" huh ?" she asked starting up the car , pulling out of the driveway. i nodded in response. "yes ma'am, but i'm lowkey scared not gon lie." i made and 😬 face.

my sister gave me a confused face. "y/n/n why ? momma didn't raise no ugly bitches inside and out."

i sighed and fiddled with my acrylics. "wellll .. payton has never ever everrr dated a black girl. every single girl he's fucked with has been a pretty, skinny, wavy haired, skimp clothes wearing mf."

chandler rolled her eyes. "well you're a beautiful, strong , thick black woman. who better not be wearing skimpy ass clothes, and your natural hair is long and thick as shit i'd like someone to call you baldheaded." she looked over at me with a sisterly reassuring smile.

"i lovesss you chan ." i hugged her

"relaxxxx not when i'm driving we gon die." she said which caused me to laugh.

we pulled up at school like 10 minutes later and parted ways.

i walked to my 1A class and just took a seat until my friends rolled in.

one by one they all brought they asses in here. even the ones who're not in this class. we all went to the back of the class and started talking about what we're doing later.

"soooo y/n/n ..." Jasmine looked at me smiling

"are you gonna.. ya know" Alyssa raised her eyebrows

"yes i am. as soon as i see him i'm going up to him and just pour it all out." i smiled.

"wooo"

"that's my girl !!" they all screamed.

"shhhhh." Raquel calmed them down.

we talked some more and took some videos/pictures when payton walked in with a big thing of y/f/f and a cute bag filled with things.

"y/n/n .. there he is." Sammy whispered to me. i looked over to see payton looking around then locking eyes with me. he smiled and headed in my direction. my eyes grew wide as i was wrapping my mind around what was happening.

"payton-" i looked up at him from my seat.

"shh , just hear me out y/n/n." he looked at me with soft eyes. "i've liked you since 8th grade bro , i've like you since the first hey you've ever said to me, i've liked you every since you stood by my side when i felt like shit in a can, i've loved you since you became my best friend. i was hurt when you asked to be my best friend instead of being my girlfriend, because you have everything in a girl i truly love. and before you say something about my exes- that's why they're exes. y/f/n y/l/n will you be my girlfriend." he asked me with a hopefully smile.

by now everyone was recording what was going on, but i  was just sitting there in utter shock. my friends were telling me to say something back. i stood up, took the flowers and gifts and handed them to Asia. "duhhhhh you fuckin simp." i kissed him. he picked me up and kissed me back.

all i heard was "wooo's , that's my bitch , and awnnn's"

"they about to have his tiktok fans punching the air." alexa laughed.

"and don't give a fuck." i broke the kiss. "and don't." payton finished

"unt untttt." my friends and i laughed.

HEYYY Y'ALLLLL 🥴✌🏽

HEYYY Y'ALLLLL 🥴✌🏽.

sooooo there was a FAT ass tornado here in nashville and i'd really like for y'all to send some prayers.