You don't like him{Jabez}

EXCUSE ANY ERRORS AND SHYT PLEASE AND THANK YOU 😓 !

your pov

i don't know what it is about this nigga , but i just can't stand df his jolly green giant ass. i've known him since 3rd grade. back then he was coo and shit , but now i can't stand him. like at mf alll.

over the course of like what 8 years 7 years he's became an air headed , arrogant, fuckboy. he thinks the whole ass world revolves around his goofy ass. well helloooo bitch ! it don't work like that. da fuck.

right now i'm in chemistry dissecting a little baby shark. andddd jay just soooo magically happen to be working beside me with this dumb ass girl who's been tryin to fuck since 8th grade.

i don't think she knows that he knows she's been around the ball park a few times. 

anyways that's beside the point , the point is they're distracting my partner and i. see me on the other hand i have a veryyy diverse friend group. i hang with nerds , cheerleaders , the hood niggas , the charlie's , and so forth. so you can kinds guess that i'm working with one of my extra smart friends right now for this , because all i wanted to do was cut the shark not write down all that other shit. back to the actual point . while my partner was finishing up our paper and i was putting the last organ on the plastic sheet , jay and his air head fucked around and made jace fall tearing the paper in the process  !

i was beyond pissed , even though i didn't write it they should've been watching their surroundings.

"look what the hell y'all did !!" i kneeled on the ground with jace helping him back up.

jay looked at us laughing a bit then erika looked at us and said. "stay out of his way then sweetie."

jace looked scared for the girl. "it's oka y/n-"

"no it's not jace it's not oka. that shits disrespectful as fuck ." by now the whole classroom was staring. "one you don't know me. you won't ever know me. don't call me sWEEtIe. i will spit on yo rat faced ass. and you-" i rolled my eyes then looked at jabez. "you don't laugh in someone's face after making them fall and tear something. that's DISGUSTING!" i pushed him. believe this or not i'm NOT like this. no one has EVER heard me bad mouth someone like this before. i'm usually joking around or quiet , but never rude.

the teacher came back to our tables and asked what the problem was , and i told him because they wasn't finna disrespect my friend and i like that. like gtfo honestly.

so he assigned jay and erika after school detention for three days , he told me to stop cussin so much , then gave jace and i a 100 on the project while the other two had to write their own 6 page essays on bullying.

soorrry that this is short and shit. but i just had to educate one of my non poc friends and that fucked my whole story up tonight my bad y'all. y'all deserve a better one. ill write a better one sometime next week . i love y'all.