2 - Monkey Business.

Chapter 2 –  Monkey business.

Photo of Odin.

Vidio is Good charlots 'I don't wanna be in love.' Its what they play in the car and sutes the mood of this chap.

Thank god, only one session to go. Which was sport. I didn’t mind sport depending on what we were doing. But I had the class with both Finn and Ruben so we always made the best of it. It was the only class all of us shared.

I knew that since our old teacher had transferred we would have Mr Fletcher. The other one. Not the one that I had for English. God this was gonna be a confusing. Having 2 teachers with the same last name.

I quickly changed into the school issued sports uniform. Which were black shorts, and a navy blue t-shirt with the school logo embroidered on it in yellow.

I was just standing around with Ruben and Finn in the gym waiting for the teacher when I overheard some girls, who I recognised as the school popular bitches, talking. Including Mady.

“I wonder if he’s as hot as his brother.” Claudia asked, twirling her dead over bleached and over straitened hair.

“Oh he is, I saw him earlier today.” I figured they were probably talking about the Fletchers.

Speak of the devil, I thought, when the voice of our teacher sounded behind me. It was similar and different to his brothers, but equally sexy, deep, and masculine. It also sounded very vaguely familiar.

“Good after noon year 11’s, if you could come over here so I can call role.” I turned to see the teacher. He had dark chestnut brown hair, and was tall at least 6”5 and he actually looked a little shorter than his brother, but slightly broader. In the fitted black t-shirt he wore you could see he was bludging with muscles. Not like the ugly body builder ones, more like that of a rugby league player. The sports shorts he wore showed of thick muscular legs.

He had a strong jaw and slightly more rugged features than his brother, who although was very masculine some of his features gave him a slightly feminine look. They both had sexy deep sunken eyes, but this Mr Fletchers eye colour, although just as beautiful as his brothers, was very different.

I would never forget those eyes. They were the same colour as my right eye. But more importantly they were the same colour as Odin’s. The bright crystal clear teal blue I had never seen on anyone else. I realised that’s what his voice reminded me of; Odin’s voice.

I couldn’t remember it in great detail but the silken tones that he had used to calm me after my nightmares had always remained imbedded deep down in my head.

But this couldn’t be him. The last time I had seen him had been over 10 years ago, and he was nearly 18 then. Which means he would have to be 27 or 28 now. This man couldn’t be a day over 25 but he looked more like 22 or 23. I shrugged it off saying it was probably only because he had the same eye and hair colour that I thought he looked like Odin. After all I couldn’t remember him in great detail. Probably just wishful thinking.