4 - Meeting the grandparents

So new chapter, I think you guys will like what happens.

I am really surprised by the amount of votes and comments I'm getting. It's not ones but its more than I thought I would get so thanks to everyone that did do that.

Chapter 4 - Meeting the grandparents.

Picture is of Novas dog Bronson.

I stood in front of my wardrobe in a fluoro orange bra and panties pulling out the cloths I wanted to wear.

It was just dinner with the new neighbours so casual clothes would be fine.

I was trying to decide whether to wear my black leggings or my comfy black cotton shorts, but decided on the shorts since Nan and pop always kept the house warm with a log fire.

I grabbed a shirt that had a white body and grey 3/4 length sleeves, that sat low on my shoulders. It was a U neck but didn't show cleavage so it was appropriate.

I tugged it over my head then pulled my necklace out from under it talking a quick look at it before dropping it back to the top of cheat wear it rested just in between my breasts.

They were my father’s dog tags. He had been a marine for 6 years before he met my mother.

While my mother had given me her ring for my 6th birthday dad had given me his dog tags. It's like they knew they would be going so they gave me a little piece of themselves to keep with me. So I know they're always with me in my heart.

Just like my mother’s ring I never took them off. I took my mother’s ring off for school sport but kept it safely zipped up in the pocket of my shorts. I was never without either of them.

I didn't bother with make up or anything.

When I made my way downstairs I found Nan chopping vegetables and pop reading the paper at the counter.

"Ah there’s my lovely granddaughter." He smiled and set his paper down.

"Hey poppy." I said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Have a nice day?"

He nodded. "You?"

"Yeah it was good."

I decided to help Nan chop vegetables. She was making chicken cacciatore which was a delicious Italian dish. Nan was a fantastic cook so I knew it would be fantastic.

After all the veggies were chopped I did my homework in my room before returning downstairs when 6:30 neared.

I was seated in a comfy recliner in the lounge when the doorbell rang.

"Nova, can you get that?" Nan asked as she cooked the food.

"Sure."

I strolled towards the door and put on a friendly smile. By now I was pretty curious as to who these 'handsome young men' were.

I hoped Nan was right about the handsome thing because even if they were a little old for me I could always use a little eye candy.

Hey just cuz I was an inexperienced virgin didn't mean I was completely innocent. I internally blushed and smiled at that thought.

My smile dropped and my eyes widened when I saw the 2 large men filling my doorway, their imposing figures making our small veranda seem even smaller.

Well Nan was right about the handsome thing, I thought weakly. In fact it was a big understatement.

These men were god damn sexy.

My flickered back and forth between them. I probably looked like a deer caught in the headlights. This was very unusual for me.