𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Xeno

I still didn't understand how I was different from others.

The boy towering above me, who seemed to be about a year older than me gripped onto my hair harshly, making me inhale sharply.

"I thought you would've killed yourself by now"

"He's such a scaredy cat, he doesn't even try to fight back" His other friend cackles.

No. Its not like that.

I was fit and much more bigger compared to any of they were. I could defend myself anytime if I wanted to. My scalp was basically burning by now.

But I knew how being treated like this felt like. I didn't want them to experience the same.

Who knows, they might be suffering themselves too.

Once they had finally finished messing with me, I slumped down the brick walls of the random alley I was pushed into.

I combed my hair with my fingers, trying to make it better, wincing when I accidentally pulled a strand of it too hard. Once I was done, I forced myself up before walking down the same street back home like nothing had happened.

I hung my head low not really caring to look up anymore. I accidently bumped into someone as I muttered out an apology, without glancing at the person once. And with that I continued to strut my way back home.