Diary of a worried mother

September 1st 2096

Bella's Pov

This seemed to be a perfectly normal day for us, the Cullens,I still find it weird to be called like that, even 90 years later. But as I was saying, today has been a normal day, at least as normal as it can be for us.

Time has passed by, and finally, the last remaining human of the ones that could've remembered us in Forks is gone. The first to die was Mike, he found out way too late he had a tumor on his heart, and died of it at 35, Jessica took care of their children, but having 2 jobs, 3 kids and being alone is not for everyone, at the end, she followed him right after their youngest son went to collage, she was 45. Angela and Eric had a long and well-lived life, moved out of Forks as soon as they could and died at 80 with 2 sons and a lot of grand children.

The one that hurt the most was Charlie...

It was really difficult for me and Renesmee to stop visiting, but at the end, it was too obvious that he was getting old and my family and I weren't. He knew something was up the last time we saw each other, I'll never forget the look in his eyes. Renesmee kept in touch with him, by calling every once a month, but I just couldn't talk to him, although it was always nice to hear his voice. He died when he was 97, surrounded by all of his co-workers, his friends and even Seth and Leah. Not being with him in his last moments is something that will hunt me always and forever.

At this very moment, we are flying back to Washington, and heading back to Forks. Somehow we all see Forks as our home and safe place.

The fact that by next we are starting high school, when the school year has already begun, all over again at the same place Edward and I met makes me nostalgic, and knowing that people are going to talk about us, and our relationship with each other freaks me out. I never liked being the center of attention.

I've noticed that Renesmee is completely and madly in love with Jake, who by now is another adopted child of Carlisle and Esmee, but she hadn't had a lot of girl-friends, I hope she'll find one.